I mean 71 days was today. No I didn't spoke. I didn't see any reason to call em. Because If case not assigned to adjudicator, conversation with random officer did not make any positive answers.
I contacted congressman office on wednesday they told me they have opened an inquiry for my case and that i should expect a call soon.

I contacted congressman office on wednesday they told me they have opened an inquiry for my case and that i should expect a call soon.
Keep us informed please if it helps you. And good luck.
I plan to contact congressman too on next week, it would be 75 days of waiting.

NOV 2014 Asylum application received
I have fingerprints done but don't remember what month before the EAD application.
May 2015 1st EAD application was received
June 2015 card was mailed.
March 2016 2nd EAD application was received
July 2016 Card was mailed
March 2017 3rd EADapplication was received
No updates for my EAD. my DL and EAD expired June 29th, but lucky they extended for 6 more months.
June 30th I received my date for my first interview at the asylum office in NJ in a few days.

Hi all,i have question does anyone know with first EAD and social security DMW will give me Driver liscence expiration date? As same EAD???

Thanks are you sure ?i asked from dmv they told me 5 years expiration
If your case is still pending your driver license expiration will be the same as your EAD expiration.
If your asylum case already approved your driver license expiration will be the same as any U.S citizen for 5 years.

any news guys?
on Friday I discovered the reason of my case's daley.
its seems they made a typographic mistake on my Alian Number.
last 3 digits of my a-number is 362 and on the last notice which i recieved it's 363 which is my daughter's A-Number.
I made SR and they told me that it would take 2 weeks to make contraction.
but i have a feeling that it would take another 2-3 months for me to recieve EAD.
how u think guys?

4019 - june29
4001 - june28
3995 - june29
3958-60 - june23-29
3938 - june15
3920 - june29
3868 - june29

I took not all cases, only finished cases, some cases was transferred, or approved for example at first days of June, so its not representative.
This is a date when card was mailed or produced, not the "touch" dates. So our cases doesn't touched since 5/9

Looks like they start to work on April cases..

Hey! do you have any update from case numbers that were approved today or few days ago?
my wait time is 71 days and I really hope something changes this week

Hey! do you have any update from case numbers that were approved today or few days ago?
my wait time is 71 days and I really hope something changes this week
No, nothing...

Today I wrote an email to my congresswoman, let's see how it goes.
Next step is a send an e-mail to ombudsman.

Got an email from USCIS denying my expedited request for lack of évidence to support the request eventhough they never requested supporting documents. Now am waiting for congressman's response from my case.

If it is your initial EAD then you could have made a SR when it reached 25 days . By law an untual EAD with a pending Asylum case takes 4 weeks.

I just filed an SR online and received a Request ID number. Expect a reply by July 23 !!
Keeping my hopes up to see what happens! I am just a bit confused about the fact that my interview was so early but no answers/no EAD arrived.
I hope your case is through soon. It seems very confusing why they haven't given you your work permit yet !!

I just filed an SR online and received a Request ID number. Expect a reply by July 23 !!
Keeping my hopes up to see what happens! I am just a bit confused about the fact that my interview was so early but no answers/no EAD arrived.
I hope your case is through soon. It seems very confusing why they haven't given you your work permit yet !!
My requests from June 6 and 16 doesn't assigned for processing.