In Process to Certified ?

PERM status check -- please help

Hi All:
First of all congratulations to guys who got approvals in PERM.
My case is filed on May'05 in Chicago, initially denied as DOL's software counted 29 days of Work force job-ad, whereas my company actually gave 30 days, and inform DOL in writing, after that status is showing "IN process" according to my lawyer, I didn't see. Still the status is "In process".......

My question is -- what do you think -- has DOL accepted my case and inprocess ?

I know the case number, but don't know how to see the status on line.

Could you guys please help me how to see status on line if I have my case number.

Any help/guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

status online

seeklabor,

Have your company create a sub account for yourself in PERM system.

You can check your status online in Perm system.

To my knowledge, there is no way to predict the outcome and/ timeframe based on your current status. A lot of folks had their status changed to "Audit Review" and/ "Final Review" before it was "Certified".

In my case, it was changed to "Certified" right after "In Process".

Disclaimer: I am NOT a Lawyer so use your own judgement.

greatgc:

Thank you for some helpful info there. I appreciate it.

I did file it w/o medical. Just in time.

No problem.

Hi,

No problem.
I'm glad I could be of help to someone. I have been into this labor process (and I know the pain) and just got my PERM Eb-2 LC approved on 09/16 and filed my 140/485 on 09/23/05.

So, I'll see you in I-140/I-485 thread and let's hope we get thru these stages w/o much delay or query etc.

Regards

araj_98 said:
greatgc:

Thank you for some helpful info there. I appreciate it.

I did file it w/o medical. Just in time.

Have anybody applied PERM in May/'05 and pending

araj_98 said:
seeklabor,

Have your company create a sub account for yourself in PERM system.

You can check your status online in Perm system.

To my knowledge, there is no way to predict the outcome and/ timeframe based on your current status. A lot of folks had their status changed to "Audit Review" and/ "Final Review" before it was "Certified".

In my case, it was changed to "Certified" right after "In Process".

Disclaimer: I am NOT a Lawyer so use your own judgement.
Hi araj_98:
Thanks much for this info. Yes my company has created sub-acct.

To have some idea about where I am or my case stuck in software bug is pretty unique or many other people got stuck with same problem,
I would appreciate people if you could share your experience or any knowledge regarding ---
My PERM is applied in MAY/'05, and according to my lawyer -- it was first denied saying the requirement that 30-day Job-ad ran 29 days, lawyer responded DOL that it actually ran 30 days, after that the status changed to "IN Process", and still now it is "IN Process" even after more that 4 months!.

Does anybody have any such experience OR knowledge like this ....
I would appreciate any response.

Thanks in advance.