******** ImmigrationPortal.org Fund - Please donate generously********

Edison

Registered Users (C)
******** ImmigrationPortal.org Fund - Please donate generously********

"We, some of the members of the Immigration.Com community have, with the help of Rajiv, started a new corporation, ImmigrationPortal.Org (non-profit organization) to address various legal immigration problems faced by non-immigrants and immigrants."
Note that the corporation is not controlled by Rajiv. We are independent, though Rajiv continues to be one of our directors.

Now we request everyone here to contribute generously to accomplish our mission. Checks can be drawn in favor of IMMIGRATIONPORTAL.ORG

Address:
IMMIGRATIONPORTAL.ORG
Attn: Vijay B. Sharma
5225 N Wilson Blvd
Arlington VA 22205

Note: 501(c)(3) tax exempt status is yet to be approved
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message from our Accountant:
Friends,

I wish to update that I have requested Wachovia bank to open a checking account in the name of 'Immigrationportal.Org'. I expect to get today an account number and wire transfer information so those who wish to make contributions by check or make a transfer can be able to do it. Meanwhile I will get signature cards and other forms from the bank and have them signed by designated signatories. However, this should not stop any one from issuing a check in favor of 'Immigrationportal.Org' as his/her contribution for the fund. Please go ahead and collect the contribution checks and mail the same to my attention on address;

IMMIGRATIONPORTAL.ORG
5225 N Wilson Blvd
Arlington VA 22205

Vijay
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Board of Directors
-------------------------
Rajkumar -- President
Kazoumi -- Vice President
Raju --Secretary
Punnam -- Treasurer

Rajiv S Khanna
Vishwanath
Rajah
Rajesh
John
Tru
Srinivas
Kailash
Ayan

Last edited by a moderator: