I'm illegal, am i allowed to drive???

Alienated

Am i the only illegal immigrant on this website??? I mean,why does everyone use codes or initials in talking about things, ugh its so annoying.

Anyway, i'm still illegal, even though i've been married over a year to my amercian husband. I neeeeeed to get a car. Does anyone know if i'm allowed to drive?

Please somone help, this shits exausting! I-94 i have that, i applied and got it after a year waiting. So, since i have that wat difference does that make? How do all the illegal mexicans and south americans drive????

Alienated said:
How do all the illegal mexicans and south americans drive????

Very, very carefully. If they get stopped by the police in California, they lose their car!

As for your particular situation with the I-94, I don't know.

Depending on the state u live in, you can use your home country DL to drive. If they stop you, just say ur visiting.

driver licence

:rolleyes: :mad: Without any papers there are two states in USA those issue driver licences without any legal papers those are Utal and Oregoav, if you show them proof of your residency living in those states sowing utility bill, bank statment or affidevit from friend which is certified. Also there are states those issue DL with TAX ID those are WI, WA, MAIN, NH, NM, MI. I do know it is very frustrating and only those will feel bad who knows who been there and noon ewill emphathise with you as those are settled easily because of their family or been here 20-35 yrs back they don't know and don't like to know as that is not hteir problem and I wish those immigrant settled easily in USA can be emphathise and write to their congressman to amend REAL ID ACT law toget conditional one -three yrs DL as everyone is not criminal and before issuing DL they can check criminal background so that way it can help everyone knowing hter intention and ho wlong in USA and what is their purpose, as any way they are planning to pass Guest worker programm and this conditional driver licence can help Govt. in a way to isuue this Guest worker programm visa, as that is one of their condition of checking criminal background. But unfortunatly non of hte congressman was real sensitive to pass this REAL ID ACT as this is going to cost billions of dollars to every states and they don't have that much money to fund, then why to pass that strict law so homeless, asylee, battered abused woman or immigrant have to suffer?