I'm experiencing 2-month long wait for an interview date and still waiting. Is this normal?

redbasill

My N-400 was placed in line for interview scheduling since Jan 13, 2014.
Two months have passed (as of today Mar 17, 2014) and I haven't received any further appointment or notice yet. I'm so anxious right now..

Is anyone else experiencing this long wait right now? Did you call & poke USCIS even though your wait time is less than 90 days? What should I do? Please share.

Here's my tracker,
Employment-based Greencard. I'm in Denver, CO
11-14-13: N-400 Application mailed to Phoenix, AZ
11-21-13: Receipt Notice & Notice of Action received
11-30-13: Biometric scheduled
12-10-13: Biometric done
01-13-14: N-400 was placed in line for interview scheduling (online status).
01-16-14: Yellow letter received, asking to bring State-issued ID

Note: I already posted this on one of the threads (thanks again, MasonryElijah & jwdkhan) but it might be better to get more feedbacks on its own thread.

Thank you

Mine took about 96 days. Make sure to call and get a service request once/if you hit the 91 day mark.

Does late interview mean you are stuck in name/background checks or your local sevice center is clogged

I went to an interview and testing this morning and passed. The Oath ceremony was in the afternoon, on the same day. What a relieve!
The officer was polite and quite friendly. My interview and testing took about 25 minutes. Make sure you remember what you filled out on your N-400. Also the questions are now randomly generated by a computer. So, make sure you remember all 100 questions & answers. The reading and writing parts were easy.

Here's a summary of my time frame.
11-14-13: N-400 Application mailed to Phoenix, AZ
11-21-13: Receipt Notice & Notice of Action received
11-30-13: Biometric scheduled
12-10-13: Biometric done
01-13-14: N-400 was placed in line for interview scheduling (online status).
01-16-14: Yellow letter received, asking to bring State-issued ID
6-9-14: N-400 was scheduled for an interview.
6-14-14: Received an interview schedule in a mail, July 17, 2014
7-17-14: Interview & Testing and Oath Ceremony

As you can see, my N-400 was placed in a line for an interview for 6 months and the overall process took about 8 months. Note that the processing time of Denver office is longer than other states. Yours might be shorter. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

Last edited: