• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

If someone received the second letter for September interview?

Your sister is processing AOS, she will not receive the 2NL they're talking about here.

oh, sorry, my bad!!!
i don't know why but my sister and i kept thinking we were supposed to recieve another email after being current. as a matter of fact, even she mailed out the AOS package and got it delivered on sunday (PO Box), she still keeps checking for that email :(

oh, sorry, my bad!!!
i don't know why but my sister and i kept thinking we were supposed to recieve another email after being current. as a matter of fact, even she mailed out the AOS package and got it delivered on sunday (PO Box), she still keeps checking for that email :(

Her 2NL is the one she already received when the indicated on her DSP-122 form to KCC that she's processing CP. KCC clearly states in that email that they will no longer be handling the case, hence no further communication with those doing AOS.

Reactions: CWH
oh, sorry, my bad!!!

Lol.