If I go through a study abroad programme is it easy to get a visa?

jamie33

I'm from the UK and I am looking at studying abroad, but I wanted to know if anyone has had any experience of any study abroad programmes, and if anyone knows whether they help you out with the visa application and so on..? Is it fairly easy to get a student visa?

Be sure it is a legitimate one. What is your age and level of study? What and how long to you want to study?

There are many issues to consider which vary depending on your study level and proposed length of your program. I can only make suggestions if I have more information as to your goals.

I have studied abroad and the visa application process was fairly simple. It made it easy being a student, not going to work and make money. There is just paperwork to be filled out and documentation that the officials will need. Make sure that you find a good school to be studying through and that your work abroad will transfer back home, if those are your intentions. You don't want to be wasting 4 months of your life studying, doing schoolwork, and going to class and receive no credit for it!

It is easy to get visa based on studies for some countries and very difficult for some countries and it is impossible for few countries specially Muslin=m countries.The hypocritical policy of USA effects and hits Muslims in every field of life even in studies as well.