1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I94 for kids

Discussion in 'Entering USA on B Visas' started by Lalala2701, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Lalala2701

Lalala2701 Registered Users (C)

Hello

I'm a permanent resident and my 8 year old son came with me here on a tourist visa. He didn't receive an I94 just an entrance stamp. How do I know how long he is allowed to stay?

Thank you!

2. Sm1smom

Sm1smom Super Moderator

3. Lalala2701

Lalala2701 Registered Users (C)

Thank you for your reply. When I was putting the information at that website, it did record his entry when I searched for his exits and entries history, however the I94 search returned no results. If they no longer issue the paper I94, how does one know the length they are allowed to stay without going on the website? Is it possible that children are not limited in time perhaps?...(My son is 8). Thanks!

4. newacct

newacct Well-Known Member

You mean when you do Get Most Recent I-94, there isn't one? Contact your nearest CBP deferred inspection office for assistance.

5. Sm1smom

Sm1smom Super Moderator

Children coming in on a visitor's visa equally get a limited time stay. If there's no record of his most recent entry, you need to contact your nearest CBP deferred inspection center and get that rectified ASAP. By the way, what was written on the the stamp that was put on his passport at the POE?