I751 CPR DISORDERLY CONDUCT DV

seven51wait

did anybody get extneded with DV disorderly conduct.
did anybody apply for citizenship ?

Background: currently waiting I751 ROC waiver on Bonafide marriage waiver. was on H1b later got CPR 2014 .

mine is bonafide marriage and we dated for a 1.5 year. i have a conditional GC in October 2014 we had an argument and in order get me in LINE , she called cops alleging me of abuse whereas i should have been the one who should have done. again as guy who would be me, that is what i always thought. DV charges were thrown out and i was charged with dis orderly conduct /misdemeanor charges. i was given 6 month probation for which i had an early release . she was the one with anger issues , was always checking my phones emails and would not let me meet any of my friends etc. i have proof of all of that. it was mentioned in my affidavit and couple friends mentioned the same .
after the probation she pleaded to get back and agreed to counceling with me .
she plead again and agreed to councelling with me.
i was alone and dealing with probation and i gave in and we got back together.
few months and same story of controlling me and yelling at me . humiliation coz
i was not able to buy a house , gold for her. trust me it was all back with a bang
after we got back in May 2015 she did not have a job . finally she found a job
and less than month rented a place , i moved again with her and finally she asked
me to leave in feb 2017 threateing to call cops again.i left
divorce finalized in may 2017 . after divorce she was constantly sending me emails
asking for kids and offering me money to have a kid with her.
went court again , got a civil seperation that we cannot contact each other .
another thing, after divorce , while she was constantly contacting me with new
numbers and email IDs , i told her not to do it any more and she threated me with
cases i lodged a police complaint against her.
i never laid a hand on her , i have proof of her abuse and
this disorderly case was done to keep me in line she told me later while threatening me
i have an indenependent psychologist who reviewed and gave a
profiles to prove that i am not a domestic abuser .
thinking to take poly .
please share your thoughts on my chances. thanks agian