I730 petition pending

hamido

I filed I730 petition for my wife and son in may 2014 based on my asylum status and nothing happened since that date they are living overseas and I found that the processing time is 5 months please share your experience regarding Nebraska service centre

Well, for many people it takes more than 5months. I think you should expect a longer wait since they are living overseas.

Thank you lota2013 for reply but how long I have to wait before getting the approval and how can I expedite the processing time because my wife is living in a third country and she don't speak the same language of that country

I filed I730 petition for my wife in November 3,2014 based on my asylum status and nothing happened since that date they are living overseas and I found that the processing time is 5 months please share your experience regarding Nebraska service centre. and i submit an inquiery on 04/13/2015 but they replay
The status of this service request is:

Service records show your case is in line to be reviewed by an officer. We ask that you allow additional time for this process to take place since we process these cases in the order received. If after 60 days you haven’t received anything in the mail, please contact the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at the number provided below.

You guys are all wonderful. Please advise, I have a wife that will be joining me soon from abroad (my country) on a B1 Visa. How exactly do i go about including her in my application or she need file her own on arrival?

Ive been waiting for interview for 72 days now, also aware of all the current issues in the whole process.
Awaiting your response and thank you.

Cos123

Anyone who has information please help. My wife filed for I-730 petition on Last week of May 2015. I did receive my notice of action but since then I have not received any updates. What is the time frame for the process as I am also in the United States and currently in a F1 status. I haven't been called for any biometric or anything. I filed from San Fransisco and when I checked for the processing time in USCIs web site there is no processing time for I-730 when I click Nebraska Service Center. Any information would be helpful. Also I filed it through a Laywer.
Thanx