I730 2013 applicants and time frame optimistic stories only

sudanzoolman

Registered Users (C)
please people who filed i730 during 2013 and beneficiary is in the USA: tell us your time frame and progress so far...
like: Filing date
Receipt date
Biometrics appointment notification date
Approval Date

my time frame for i730 from inside USA

please people who filed i730 during 2013 and beneficiary is in the USA: tell us your time frame and progress so far...
like: Filing date 06/20/2013
Receipt date 06/23/2013
Biometrics appointment notification date 06/29/2013
Biometrics date 07/19/2013
Approval Date...... pending

my time frame for i730 from inside USA biometric code 3 from the start

like: Filing date 06/20/2013
Receipt date 06/23/2013
Biometrics appointment notification date 06/29/2013
Biometrics date 07/19/2013
Approval Date...... pending

I have my biometric code 3 from start... i can see in older posts that people go through code 1 then 2 then 3 or has the standard change through out the years...
I guess not many are doing i730 like me,,,

I have my biometric code 3 from start... i can see in older posts that people go through code 1 then 2 then 3 or has the standard change through out the years...
I guess not many are doing i730 like me,,,
I Can see not much traffic with the i730 in this forum.!! dose that mean not many candidates and hence not many cases in that category.. lucky me that means i will get processed quicker.

I can see less than 1500 cases filed in 2012 so the trend in i730 should be decreasing though...
any body who recently filed i730 asylee derivative in the USA please share your experince and time frame...

I applied in March 2013 and got request for additional evidence on September 2013. I submitted immediately but my application approved in June 2014. So total more than a year but I think it was my mistake at the beginning that I submitted wrong doc.

I can see less than 1500 cases filed in 2012 so the trend in i730 should be decreasing though...
any body who recently filed i730 asylee derivative in the USA please share your experince and time frame...
Hi,

I just entered at the my fourth year waiting for response. have you received yours?????? I filled in October 2013 and not response yet. I'm desperate. My dad was asylum in granted in 2013 and 2 days later he request me and nothing yet. I'm hoping to get an approval this year, if not I'm thinking about leaving US but all my family has asylum , so you can imagine. USCIS has keeping me back and forward for the last 3 years. I hired a new lawyer almost a year ago and she is working really hard to get my approval as fast as possible but is not d=that easy. I've seeing a lot comments talking about contact a senator, I'll talk to my lawyer about this tomorrow.

Good luck , hope you got your approval.