I485_2002_Tracker

Gullu said:
Hi

What RFE did they ask you to send after FP.

Thanks

Gullu

Medicals for me and my wife. I was missing vaccination and my wife could not do hers due to pregnancy when we filed.

My last update

Friends,

My family and I finally got our plastic cards. I am sure all the 2002 filers are going to get approval very soon. I am going to kibnd of stop updating the list from now on. I hope you could keep updating the list until it is all green. Take care, good luck and thank you for your support !

:D

I am 11/22/02 filer. No FP yet. Any suggestions? Should I call service center? I am in Orlando, FL. Do you guys think city or state matters for FP notice?

Thanks

2002_GC said:
I am 11/22/02 filer. No FP yet. Any suggestions? Should I call service center? I am in Orlando, FL. Do you guys think city or state matters for FP notice?

Thanks
I hope you should get your FP any day. Because including myself and two of my friends got FP notice on the same day i.e 02/04/2005(FP Sent date was Jan 31, 2005). My ND 11/13/2002 and my friends are 12/03/2002 and 12/13/2002 from TSC.
But if you might have changed your address between your ND(11/22/02) and today, then you might have already changed it by calling 1800# and also filed AR11. My question is did you get a confirmation letter to your new address from USCIS stating that your new address change has been registered or something of that sort? If you got that letter, then you should receive your FP notice to your new address. If you didn't get any confirmation letter then your FP notice might be most probably be sent to your old address.
Check your old address. If it is not in a driving distance, call your attorney. Most of the time, USCIS sends a copy of your FP request to your attorney too. Hopefully this might be helpful for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks srisubu
But I have been at the same address all this time. I have never moved. I was just wondering if being in Orlando, FL makes the process longer. Maybe FP location is backed up in Orlando? I called 1800-- and they said the same BS that I will hear something in couple of weeks... :mad:
Please let me know if somebody with similar ND in Orlando got FP recently.
Thanks you all

Just found out about this forum. This is great! Didn't realize so many other people are waiting just like me.
I'm not too clear about abbreviations (RD, AD, AP???), but my i485 was received by the INS/CIS in December 2002, and had my fingerprints taken in early March.