1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

I140 RFE (Query) related to work past experience (Under EB2 category)

Discussion in 'General I-140 and Related Issues' started by arpitshah, Mar 6, 2012.

  1. arpitshah

    arpitshah Registered Users (C)

    I got an Query (RFE) in my I 140 premium processing case.

    My situation

    A>I have I140 approved in EB3 category in October 2007.
    B>Currently on H1B (9th year) expiring on 2014.
    C>I have Bachlor 3 years and 2 years of Masters from India. So total only 5 years.

    Now applied for EB2 category with same employer as per him and company lawyer I should qualify for EB2 as Bachlor Plus 5 years of previous company's experience other than current company. On that basis, we applied under EB2 category. Perm got approved but got Query in I140 processing which says as below:

    'Please submit evidence that the beneficiary meets all the requirements listed on the labor certifications as of the priority date. Evidence submited does not establish that the beneficiary has sixty months of progressive experience. Therefore, submit evidence. '

    My employer and lawyer don't have idea what it means and clue less at this point. Per them I have 5 years of experience prior to current company in which I have another 6 years of experience.

    Can anyone decode what they are asking?

    Please respond. Lmk if you have any additional questions.
  2. hazelickes

    hazelickes Registered Users (C)

    Better make an infopass appointment with the USCIS or consulate

Share This Page