I140 approved

sv20

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I had applied for I140(EB2) on 10/10/2002. It was finally approved on 08/28/2003. Mine is an intersting case if anyone is interested:

Did not even receive receipt notice for I140. My lawyer was supposed to file my 485 with the receipt. But since VSC never sent any recepit, he filed 485 with proof of cased check for I140 and the Fedex receipt. VSC returned my 485 file. Then the great lawyer send it again to be returned for the second time. Finally it was sent the third time in late december 2002. The joke is the lawyer never informed me about this whole episode untill I asked if about the 485 receipts. But finally VSC seemed to have pity and accepit my file and my wife'f file (485). We got our receipts at the end of jan 2003. I had not applied for my EAD and AP but my wife did. I was hoping that my 140 would be approved along with my wife's AP and EAD. But that did not happen. Her EAD/AP was approved in march.

I waited for a few months and I decided to force BCIS to refresh my case by filing for my EAD/AP. I filed for EAD/AP in june and mid august they were approved. I was disappointed that 140 did not come again. But to my surpirse i140 followed EAD/AP by two weeks. I am not telling that my plot was a success. Whatever be the reason, I am happy that 140 is cleared. I wish you all the the very best.