I140 approved, I485 pending, employee sponsored EB1A: change of job

coolscience

Hello Immigration Experts,

I have a quick question: My employee has sponsored green card under EB1-A category. My I140 was approved last week. The I140 petition is filed concurrently with I-485 applications (under premium processing at Nebraska Service Center), along with requests for AP travel permission and Employment Authorization. My current visa status is H1B

This morning, I received job offer (at a senior level than my current role) in the same area of expertise (under which my green card application was filed). I'm now in difficult position: one side is green card, while other side is a fantastic career opportunity/move. So my question is:

(a) Once I get the Employment Authorization (EAD card?), can I change the job? Or do I have to wait for the actual green card?

(b) How long does it take to get this card? Max. 90 days?

(c) How long after EAD card is it advisable to change the job? As I said, the new role is in the same discipline but at a more senior level (higher pay + managing team etc)

I need to tell the company whether I accept the offer or not. I'm tempted to take the job offer and file EB1A again with new employer.

Thanks in advance for your help here!

cheers,
coolscience