• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

I want to remove my child name on summary infomation ? KCC page

I clicked add applicant then put my child name. so i could not remove his name. because the kid will not go to USA. The kid does not need to interview. So what should I do ?

I clicked add applicant then put my child name. so i could not remove his name. because the kid will not go to USA. The kid does not need to interview. So what should I do ?

Was this child previously included on your eDV registration or you had the child after submission?

My bad. Well he still needs to fill the form. Then there is a part it asks if the child will accompany you to usa. Click no.

Actually he doesn't need to fill out a separate DS260 for the child if the plan is for the plan to not be a DV derivative. All he needed to do was to list the child on his own DS260 form and indicate on it in the section that asks about who will not be accompanying him. What the OP did was make use of the 'add applicant' button which he shouldn't have done if the child isn't immigrating with him.