• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

I need help before applyin'!!!

kiala

So I got my child but we're n't stayin' same country that's why I'd like to know I can crop his previous photo but it's n't good qualite an' he can't immigre wit me if I get selected as instruction says we should list all the chidren even if they ain't longer stayin' wit us that's why I wanted to use this photo instead of leavin' him out

So I got my child but we're n't stayin' same country that's why I'd like to know I can crop his previous photo but it's n't good qualite an' he can't immigre wit me if I get selected as instruction says we should list all the chidren even if they ain't longer stayin' wit us that's why I wanted to use this photo instead of leavin' him out

You'll have to disclose all your children even if they are not going to travel with you at the moment. You should try asking him to take a photo and send it to you through the email. Who knows? One year is too long he may decide to come along one day. You can't take chances.

They sent to me his photo last month I shoulda said I better crop it and use cuz they travelled to the village so far we could n't be connected over internet as long as he can't immigre wit me

You can use whichever photo you have for the kid, especially if he's not likely to immigrate with you if you're selected. The most important thing is for your own picture to be recent (and meet the necessary requirements of course) and for you to list the child on your application.

Thnx a lot myself my photo was shot before yesterday but I wanted to be right and list my child for avoiding differ problem in the futur

Thnx a lot myself my photo was shot before yesterday but I wanted to be right and list my child for avoiding differ problem in the futur

As above, you definitely have to include the child and you'll need a photo - just do the best you can with the photo so it gets accepted for submission. If you get selected you'll only fill out a DS260 for yourself and go to the interview alone.