• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

I missed my dv 2015 lottery

alex1985

Dear all,
I just got e-mail from green card organization that i selected for further processing .Bu i submitted my application on 2013 for dv 2015. So it means i missed my chance for 1 year. The organization didn inform me on time.
Is there still chance to submit my application to KCC and do they accept?
I appreciate to all of you fro kind posts

Dear all,
I just got e-mail from green card organization that i selected for further processing .Bu i submitted my application on 2013 for dv 2015. So it means i missed my chance for 1 year. The organization didn inform me on time.
Could be spam, what is the sender's email address?
And did you check your status on the ESC official webpage?

https://www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC

They don't inform you if you win, you must check your own status on the link above, but there was a technical problem after the results were announced and some winners got the "NOT SELECTED" page, so KCC sent emails to make sure everyone who won actually found out, but that was 3-4 months ago. I'd be surprised if they did send it to you now.

Dear all,

If your selection is for DV2015 and is not a con, you are too late to process this in time.

If your selection is for DV2015 and is not a con, you are too late to process this in time.

Probably. If I was in the OP's shoes I'd get on the phone to kcc and see if submitting a DS260 ASAP could be processed urgently - although given that they have more than enough selectees this year I can't see them making special efforts to process late applications urgently (something I know they did in DV2012). That's also assuming OP has a number which will be current.

Probably. If I was in the OP's shoes I'd get on the phone to kcc and see if submitting a DS260 ASAP could be processed urgently - although given that they have more than enough selectees this year I can't see them making special efforts to process late applications urgently (something I know they did in DV2012). That's also assuming OP has a number which will be current.

Yeah - in 2012 there were lots of spaces even after all the interviews were scheduled. But things are different now. The DS260 is clearly a different process to the old forms and I believe checking prior to scheduling is more in depth. And then, since all the September places will be allocated within the next 3 weeks (with many losing out), there is not going to be time and no unallocated spaces. But sure - he can call KCC...

Dear Mr.Britsimon
Thanku you very much kind & quick response . Now I would like know about USA DV program in 2015. How long time does it took to announce for 2nd letter with Number CN 8000 to 10500 . There is any chances for the same CN.?

Anticipating your kind co-operation i will always remain.

Thank You.
With Warm Regards,
Kamal prasad Nepal
Nepal.

Thanks for queck response
yes i checked my status on the ESC website. and i have been selected . The organization USAFIS was submitting my application ever year.And i won last year . But the thing is they sent me too late confirmation number . Now i am too confusing. Cause i suppose to submit my application to KCC last year. Now i am a year behind. And USAFIS organization apologised.

yes i checked my status on the ESC website. and i have been selected . The organization USAFIS was submitting my application ever year.And i won last year . But the thing is they sent me too late confirmation number . Now i am too confusing. Cause i suppose to submit my application to KCC last year. Now i am a year behind. And USAFIS organization apologised.

Well, their apology is pretty meaningless. I don't suppose they refunded you your fee!

Anyway, call KCC and ask them if it's too late to submit your DS260 now or if there is any hope.
And if it is too late, which is likely, for heaven's sake tell usafis to stop entering for you and enter for yourself next time.

What a sad story this truly is. For other folks reading this, it does not make any sense to pay a company/agent etc to register you for the DV lottery, write the date in your calendar and do it yourself!

I've heard that some agents would submit the entry every year. So when one decides to make an entry on his own, it would be important to make sure that the agent does not make the second entry.

I've heard that some agents would submit the entry every year. So when one decides to make an entry on his own, it would be important to make sure that the agent does not make the second entry.

Not just that, but at least two other areas for problems: (1) the photo will be old and not meet the requirements and more importantly (2) the agent would not be aware of any new derivatives acquired since they got the original info, so even if the person wins they will be disqualified for leaving dependents off the eDV form.

Dear Mr.Britsimon
Thanku you very much kind & quick response . Now I would like know about USA DV program in 2015. How long time does it took to announce for 2nd letter with Number CN 8000 to 10500 . There is any chances for the same CN.?

Anticipating your kind co-operation i will always remain.

Thank You.
With Warm Regards,
Kamal prasad Nepal
Nepal.

I would be surprised if there were any Nepalese cases above about 9200 and I think the VB cutoff for Nepal will be less than 7600. For Asia cases other than Nepal, the final VB will be released in about 3 weeks time.

What is your case number, include the region and year.

Dear all,

Just enter your DS260 now and pray. Will only take a few hours and no downside to it really.

Just enter your DS260 now and pray. Will only take a few hours and no downside to it really.

Hm, there is a potential downside - by declaring immigrant intent, it could affect future visa applications if he is from a country that needs visas to visit the US. That is actually why I suggested calling KCC to see if it could be processed in time first.

Hi my name is kamal prasad nepal n i am from nepal. i am salcte 2015 dv program.i think in this july month is my 2nd latter comming month kkc told me? but in this time i did”t recive my 2nd latter or nor… i am worried about my dv program n my case num is 2015AS 8427can i acpte my 2nd latter..

Hi my name is kamal prasad nepal n i am from nepal. i am salcte 2015 dv program.i think in this july month is my 2nd latter comming month kkc told me? but in this time i did”t recive my 2nd latter or nor… i am worried about my dv program n my case num is 2015AS 8427can i acpte my 2nd latter..
If you followed this forum you must have an idea about this. Just in case if you dont know just forgive me for giving you the ultimatum. I dont think your case number will get called for an interview. It looks like nepal will reach the country cap before your number. So far prediction is AS7600 range. I m sorry