• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

I lost my 16-digit confirmation number. How else can I check the status of DV-2011?

jbionic

I lost my 16-digit confirmation number. How else can I check the status of DV-2011? Whom should I write a request?

If u didn't receive a mail from KCC (kentucky consular center) notifying u of being selected and also lost ur confirmation number then there's no way to find out if u did won. When a DV submission is being made online, it's boldly written to make a record of the confirmation number for it won't be possible to retrieve the number if it gets lost. I wonder why someone will loose such an important info

I agree with the previous poster...No way to check without the confirmation #!

I hope you didn't win and I don't mean it in a sarcastic way....but if you won and lost your confirmation #...that is really sad!

Just pray that u receive the notification letter if u actually win, thats the way out, if u dnt, then take it that u didnt win. Next time make sure u print and safeguard ur application details.

I also lost my confirmation number. But I received my NL in June.

Is there any use to check the status since I have already received my NL? I hope I dont need to use the online status check...

I agree with the previous poster...No way to check without the confirmation #!

I hope you didn't win and I don't mean it in a sarcastic way....but if you won and lost your confirmation #...that is really sad!

It's better if he didn't win. It will be sad if he really won but never get to know. People should learn to keep their confirmation number save. If u can't keep it save then dn't play the lottery (my advice). If i had lost mine i won't have ever known i was selected

It's better if he didn't win. It will be sad if he really won but never get to know. People should learn to keep their confirmation number save. If u can't keep it save then dn't play the lottery (my advice). If i had lost mine i won't have ever known i was selected

donsino,

It is rather sad that people misplaced their confirmation number just like that, i have known alot of people whom got to know that they won through online checking.

And It is quite unfortunate and sad that he will never know if he actually won DV 2011.

donsino,

It is rather sad that people misplaced their confirmation number just like that, i have known alot of people whom got to know that they won through online checking.

And It is quite unfortunate and sad that he will never know if he actually won DV 2011.

So sad, he has try his luck next time and be more careful. Who knows?

result of Dv 2011

my first name is Abraham and middle name, Tilahun and last name is Mekonen. i was born on may,22,1982 and i lost my conformation cumber and how can i know the 2011 DV's result. Thank you

Result of DV

my first name is Abraham and middle name, Tilahun and last name is Mekonen. i was born on may,22,1982 in Ethiopia. and i lost my conformation cumber and how can i know the 2011 DV's result. Thank you !