I Heard PERM LCA has been stopped..... is it true?

Nakul

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
Here I'm having two questions..

Today I heard from couple of different people that PERM LCA has been stopped.
Is it true?
Why it's being done. and would it be open in near future?

Second... I have recently changed employer.. this my second employer ..which I changed. .....
Unfortunately , my two earlier employers were crook and I had the issues with them that they were stopping the salary or paying less.
my recent company got split ...................

This my new employer, which is supposed to be big consultancy of america and has promised me that they're going to start my PERM within 6 months.
But now today I heard this newz of PERM process has been stopped for indefinite.
I scared...

My another issue is I dont have experience certificates for any one of my previous employers . I tried my best by sending emails to them and by calling . They dont reply to my emails nor answer my phone.
Reason is simple.. "Why I have left their company"? I know there is no rule that I can challenge them for experience letter. As I know as per rule it's on employer to give experience letter.

Since I told you , The company I'm going to join is bigger firm and would like to have all experience letters in advance before processing further.
And it's totally up to company's attorney. To accept the alternatives ( like getting letter from ex-colleague or anything.) what should I do, now?

Please advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,
Here I'm having two questions..

Today I heard from couple of different people that PERM LCA has been stopped.
Is it true?
Why it's being done. and would it be open in near future?

Second... I have recently changed employer.. this my second employer ..which I changed. .....
Unfortunately , my two earlier employers were crook and I had the issues with them that they were stopping the salary or paying less.
my recent company got split ...................

This my new employer, which is supposed to be big consultancy of america and has promised me that they're going to start my PERM within 6 months.
But now today I heard this newz of PERM process has been stopped for indefinite.
I scared...

My another issue is I dont have experience certificates for any one of my previous employers . I tried my best by sending emails to them and by calling . They dont reply to my emails nor answer my phone.
Reason is simple.. "Why I have left their company"? I know there is no rule that I can challenge them for experience letter. As I know as per rule it's on employer to give experience letter.

Since I told you , The company I'm going to join is bigger firm and would like to have all experience letters in advance before processing further.
And it's totally up to company's attorney. To accept the alternatives ( like getting letter from ex-colleague or anything.) what should I do, now?

Please advice.

http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/perm.cfm

Computer systems sometimes go down or are taken off-line for updates and maintenance.

Is it just this "consultancy employer" that has stopped filing PERMs for its employees? Has it been debarred? DOL posts lists of employers that they have caught breaking the rules and who have been banned from filing. Check on that. There is a further link to the list at site linked above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks BigJoe5, great info.
Thanks and salute to your indepth knowledge... on the matter.