i have some questions that need to be answered. please

wendy D

my cousin came in to the USA on Oct. of 2006 she got stopped by immigration or ice, and she can never remember what happened next.what she does remember is that they did take her finger prints......... she cant remember if she got a probation time in witch she cant file for any kind legal statues in the USA...........we would like to now if there is any way to find out if she has probation time on her........ reason we would like to now is because after she got stopped she tried crossing the border again and this time she did not get stopped so she staid in the USA for 5 or 6 years in that time she became pregnant with a child and gave birth to the child in the USA (father to the child is a USA citizen and yes his name is on the birth certificate)................ she decided to leave back to mexico last year and took the child with her, but now she wants to come back to the USA but in the legal way this time................. the father to her child wants to marry her but neither him o i have any way of find out if they will be able to get any kind of visa o legal statues for her .................... that is why we would like to find out if she has that probation time................and if there is any way of wavering this time of probation......................

thank you for reading and hope some one can help :)

If she overstayed her B-2 by 4 years or so, she needs to serve a 10 year ban outside the US. I am assuming she got B-2 stautus she last successfully entered the US. Just for the record, this sub-forum is for K visas. You query mentions nothing about K visas.

my cousin came in to the USA on Oct. of 2006 she got stopped by immigration or ice, and she can never remember what happened next.what she does remember is that they did take her finger prints......... she cant remember if she got a probation time in witch she cant file for any kind legal statues in the USA...........we would like to now if there is any way to find out if she has probation time on her........ reason we would like to now is because after she got stopped she tried crossing the border again and this time she did not get stopped so she staid in the USA for 5 or 6 years in that time she became pregnant with a child and gave birth to the child in the USA (father to the child is a USA citizen and yes his name is on the birth certificate)................ she decided to leave back to mexico last year and took the child with her, but now she wants to come back to the USA but in the legal way this time................. the father to her child wants to marry her but neither him o i have any way of find out if they will be able to get any kind of visa o legal statues for her .................... that is why we would like to find out if she has that probation time................and if there is any way of wavering this time of probation......................

thank you for reading and hope some one can help :)