I GOT MY LETTER - Transfer Notice - E-fille

dadash

Registered Users (C)
My case transferred to Local office on Jan 12th 2007. I got the letter in mail today with following text:

This is to advise you that in order to speed up processing we have transferred the case to the following USCIS office for processing.
Attn: E-Filing, 2675 Prosperity Ave, Fairfax, VA 22031-4906

Please read the following information before attempting to contact the National Customer Service Center for an update:

Please refer to the USCIS processing dates web page, via the USCIS home page Http://www.USCIS.gov/graphics/index.htm to locate the processing date for the specific service center that your case was transferred to. IF the service center is within processing time for your particular application or petition, USCIS cannot provide an update on your case. If the service center is outside of processing time for your particular application or petition, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to request an update.

Please read the following information if you submitted a Premium Processing application or petition:

Please contact the Premium Processing phone number at 1-866-315-5718 for inquiries. The 15 day premium Processing clock does not start until the correct office receives the application or petition

So I have following questions I would appreciate if you can answer any of them

1- Is there any body in same spot ( I did not any request on my case)

2- I and my wife filled our i-485 in same time but her case did not move, how can I request to transfer to local office same as mine ( She is on my case)

3- What is Premium Processing ?

4- Should I wait for them or contact them them?

5- I have not sent my Medical Document , should I go ahead an get it ready for them before they ask?

Thank you in advance

Last edited by a moderator: