I didnt submit my supporting evidence in application

annann

because I didn't know that.... I thought I should take all of them with me in the interview ...I heard if providing those evidence in the interview check in could result a reschedule of the interview....is that true...?thx guys!!!

Yes, you are right. Your interview can be rescheduled as the officer might have to review your evidence and all.
If you haven't received your interview date yet, do one thing, send a mail with copy of the evidence (2 copies).
If some document is in your native language, translate it and certify the translation.
Include a cover letter explaining you want to include evidence for your case.

Yes, you are right. Your interview can be rescheduled as the officer might have to review your evidence and all.
If you haven't received your interview date yet, do one thing, send a mail with copy of the evidence (2 copies).
If some document is in your native language, translate it and certify the translation.
Include a cover letter explaining you want to include evidence for your case.

thanks! but it's soooo approaching I have no time even do the fedex. I plan to not fully submit my evidence for my interview check in but when I see the official face to face, I am gonna show my full evidence package, does that make sense? yes I am ready for reschedule but hopefully the official would like to take a look at my photos and documents.

On the date of your interview submit all documents to the receptionist and tell her thy are your additional evidences. She will hand it to your immigration officer for review before you are called in. It may be reschedule if you take it directly to him.

It depend on how much (amount of document) is your supporting evidence.
When I came in the day of my interview, the front desk tell me that I suppose to submit any supporting evidence at least 1 week before interview.
So I told her, this is just a little new evidence not much and I had submit most of my supporting evidence before,
and she look at my folder and she realized it is just few pages, so she told me that she will have to ask the supervisor and the officer who interview me,
if it is ok, and turn out it is ok.

but in your case, I sense that you don't submit anything yet as supporting evidence,
so it is best if you submit the entire document to the office right away, it is better to be reschedule then to make an officer unhappy when they interview you
because you suddenly submit a lot of evidence during / in the middle of interview.