I Cannot Believe This!!!!

Denali

Registered Users (C)
Thank God for a forum like this so I can screem...I just(May 9) got this letter for INS:

Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post office on March 10, 2006. To update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

...and I cannot believe my eyes .

First it took them almost two months to contact me to tell me that something (re: EAD)was not delivered eventhough I got my RFE on April 10 to the same address.Just so I am clear I am still at that address. I dont know what all this means but I am so mad .
Anyone had simular experience?

I havent been through anything like that ( thank god ). But nothing is strange from the USCIS. I have heard about similar screw upps with the uscis and even worse. Just imagine the workload and the volume of applications they get. IN THE MILLIONS of applications.

Just call and make sure your correct address is still on their record. Hopefully it is a one time mess up and it wont happen again.

Good luck

I know it sucks but the postal system can be very unreliable at times. And returned items take a long time to actually return to the sender. My W-2 was never delivered to me and finally sent back to the employer in April when it was mailed out to me in January.

Just call them and say you're still at the same address and to mail it again.