I am very confused- Pls help

KJSHAH

1) What other documents are needed apart from application forms within 120 days of application?

2) If we are Indians living in USA on H1 do we have to appear for IELTS?

3) If we are Indians living in USA on H1 do we have to get our documents notarized in USA or India?

4) If we are Indians living in USA on H1since 2 years do we have to get our police certificate from India or USA?

5) What is the photo specification for the visa application?

6) How do we give proof of language proficiency?

7) If we are Indians living in USA on H1 do we need a job offer in Canada to have easy migration? What if my husband asks for transfer from his current company to Canada once his visa is approved? What do we fill in the forms? The company does not know his migration plan but is flexible if visa is available. Any insights on that?

8) Canadian employment is regulated? is it a must to appear for any technical exams or license exams if one has bachelors degree and 7+ years of work exp in computer engineering?

9) If we do not have a job offer and will migrate to Canada (Ontario) and then look for one, what kind of bank balance is a must for a couple?

10) How will we know when to submit police certificate and where?

11) If marksheets are in native Indian language - where do we get them translated and notarized? Can an affidavit of the translator certified by the same authority who notarizes the document?

12) If a person outside Canada has certified or notarized the documents, do we need any proof of their credibility?

13) Do we apply in USA visa chapter (i.e Detroit) or send applications in Nova Scotia? some documents like certificates are not to be sent there but application needs to be sent there so can it be clarified what document goes where in the whole process?

14) Do we have to track the application and its progress and accordingly send the documents etc? Will we get any information and updates from the consulate or any other authority?