• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

i am concerned about DV photo....

MNDS

OK, here it is

its very first time for me to try to apply to immigration Visa, and when i read about DV2016 photo requirements i became more concerned,

i went to photographer last night and told him about visa photo and he said yes he done it before and i shouldn't be worried, after taking my pic i saw him don't some stuff with the photo, with Photoshop i guess but couldn't see the computer monitor.

i tried to validate my photo using the official DV site but i get error that the photo should be 600x600 while my photo is 591x591.

i will have this fixed tomorrow cause time already passed midnight now

other than that please advice me, should i do other fixes?

thank you

Last edited:
thank you for your reply,

what do you think about the background, its Photoshopped as i guessed the photographer replaced the background, will it disqualify me?

thank you for your reply,

what do you think about the background, its Photoshopped as i guessed the photographer replaced the background, will it disqualify me?

No I think you will be ok. The instructions say to may no edits to the photo - especially those that change the appearance of the subject (like exposure could lighten or darken the skin tone). However, in your case the background work has been done well - and I cannot see this being an issue.

what a relief, thanks alot, i will try again once the shop is open and fix the image resolution