I-751 waiver December filer( divorced/ Bona fide marriage)

today six months past since i filed my i751 waiver but no update, should I make inquiry with uscis or wait more?
plz advise me. thanks a lot.

Hello every one, wants to share something about my case, I checked today my online case status (I-751),and my case date is update after six monts, but rest of the massege is the same like before for intial rievew etc.
can anyone tell me wat does that mean? are they working on my case or close to decision?

thanks

Hi All:

Hope all of you are doing well. Just wanted to checking in with the folks on this thread. I have not heard anything on my case yet, and it's still in initial review section since I filed on January 7, 2010. I remember some folks here had interviews scheduled in May and June. So wondering if anyone has updates to report on his/her case. I know that Mr2100 is still waiting to hear. At this point, I am making myself ready to appear in front of I.J. incase USCIS denied my case.

Allah (Almighty God)is Great!

Finaly I got Got News today Thanks to Allah, Finlay its over.

Sorry I didnt update my situation since from last week, Last tuesday my attorney called me and inform me that I have iterview next wed 28th july. I was surprised, he told me that I should come to see him @ his office for interview preparation, on monday i went there and spent almost 2 hours with him and discuss my case again from start.
today 28th I went to my interview,my interview was secdule at 12:45 pm. I met my attorny there at loby 12:30 pm, He submit my interview notice @ window. after 4 minutes a IO came he was senior white officer, I was secured may be he will give me hard time. my attorney start talking with him, they both were very friendly talking in whole interview the Io was very nice He didnt give me hard time, only asked me few simple questions, like how many time you and your ex were married? when was your divorce finlased? are r still in contact with ur ex wife? what is your current address? when did you married? ect,In whole interview my attorney was keep taking with him and officer also was sharing his experiences with us, finaly he print a paper and sign the paper and told me mr--- your conditions has been removed and you will get you Green card in mail in 4 weeks.
I can not describe my feeling @ that time.I shake hand with officer and hug with me attorny. and pray to Allah who made decision before this interview.
I will suggest to all Fellows that Good Attoney play good roll in the case and also @ Interview.

To those who still wating, dont wory be happy have faith on Allah who will help all of us.
Best of Luck All

mr2100,
Congrats We will miss your constant hyperactivity in these forums :). I am sure you must have posted at least twice a week from the day you have submitted the 751.I like the one in which you just posted asking rest of the members to pray for you :).Anyway good things Come unexpected I guess .. the more you worry about them the more they get delayed. God bless ..
One quick request can you tell us what were the grounds for divorce.. Who initiated the process ? and what state are u in ? and questions asked by the officer regarding the divorce and reasons behind it ..
Thanks,

Congratulations mr2100 I hope you enjoy your green card, one thing I can say is that you deserve it man.... Wish you the Best my brother man.... hope you can come to the forum again and cheer the rest of the people here that need support specially yours a great story.....

Thanks co.ador

I am So happy I can not describe in the words after my Green card approvel. In last few weeks I was praying to my Allah all the time, and finaly I got good news.
I spend very hard time in last two years, and about three months before I have decided to go back to my home country. coz I was fedup with my life here with terminate status.

My advice for all those who are waiting, Have faith and pray to Allah. He will resolve all of your problems.

May Allah Give all of you Power of Iman.
Ameen

can anyone tell me that how long it take to come green card after the interivew, now a days?

thanks,

for the conditional green card and interview it would take up to six month or seven month, and the to revoke conditions it would take up to two years.