I-751 GC Remove Conditions - Vermont Center April 2013

Thanks induz_ :) Thanks for your help :)
We will definitely catch up next year to file our N-400s. Meanwhile have a great year ahead!

Good luck to everyone :)

Congratulations immig4us! Hopefully we'll get together again next year when we file our N-400s.

Hi all! I got my approval letter yesterday. This process took 8 months and initiating a service request. Good luck to everybody!

got an email/ text on 3-7-14 stating Document and card production, and today I got the approval letter on the mail.
It normally takes a week to get the green card in the usps certified envelope! I will keep you posted on how fast it gets here.
For those that are not getting emails/ texts make sure you log in to the USCIS site at least once a month because the password expires after 90 days and it will not update your info via text nor email.
Best of luck for those still waiting! It's been a long journey and there is more to come.

Sincerely,

D

06-25-13 I-751 Package sent to VSC
06-26-13 Package received and signed at VSC
06-27-13 Conditional Resident Status Extended Notice Sent from VSC
07-01-13 I -751 Receipt Notice received in the mail
07-10-13 Biometric appointment notice received
08-01-13 Biometric walk in successfully
08-22-13 Email/ Text Case update. Case transferred to CSC
09-05-13 Email/ Text Case update. Case transferred to local USCIS and then back to VSC
12-12-13 Received RFE
02-20-14 RFE response received at CSC
03-07-14 Text/ Email Document and Card Production Ordered.
03-10-14 Approval letter received in the mail.

Hello everybody, I'm writing since I'm kind of confused on what to do, has been more than 60 days since I received my NOA, but no Biometrics appointment yet... and I read in other pages that some people did not receive it and have a lot of troubles on the road... Has anyone experienced the same?

Package sent 4/19/2014
Package received at Vermont Center 4/22/2014
USCIS Check Cashied 5/6/2014
USCIS Receipt (NOA) 5/8/2014

Thanks!!

Hi,
Has anyone applied for a Visa for a different country with NOA and extention letter? My husband and I are planning a trip to Amsterdam end of December and I'm afraid I won't have my green card yet and will need a visa to Netherlands. I filed I-751 in May and had fingerprints appt on June 30, 2014.

Hello Everyone, I need help I Apply for RC in last month

12/22/2014 Application mailed to VSC
12/23/2014 Application received
12/30/2014 check cashed
but since then no receipt in a mail, is anyone in the same position

12/30/2014 check cashed

Don't worry Sam, you will receive your Notice of Action soon... also FYI I received my GC exactly after six months of sending my application, no biometric appointment (in my case)..

12/30/2014 check cashed
Don't worry Sam, you will receive your Notice of Action soon... also FYI I received my GC exactly after six months of sending my application, no biometric appointment (in my case)..

thanks for reply but as of today no receipt in a mail, what is time frame, any idea

Hey hopefully someone can help me! Here is my time line for i751 so far.
4/14/15 - filed petition.
4/15/15 - petition delivered.
As of today I haven't heard anything from anyone regarding my application. Getting worried as we have family over from abroad and everyone wants to take a family vacation before they leave on 4 th June. My gc expires on may 8th. Is there anything I can do to get my biometrics and receipt within the next week or so? I intend to call customer service today

hi SS2015,
how is it going?
i sent in my application more two weeks ago and have not received anything from USCIS yet, how long did it take for you to receive the notice?
thank you