I-539 approval and status

sbgitam

Registered Users (C)
I filed for my in-laws visa extension and it was approved. However, I lost the approval notice but I still have receipt number. When I check the status online, it only says that it is approved but it does not show the applicant's name or other details. How can i get the document where it shows the applicant details? Should I call the USCIS or is there an easy way?

Hi, I am in the same situation , what happened to your case - sbgitam ?

Any active users who know about the similar situation please help me quick . They were denied by Indian Immigration officer in hyd to board the flight at the starting point itself. Terrible thing is i had to cancel the ticket and he insisted them to get the document or No Objection Certificate from USCIS.

I filed for my parents visa extension and it was approved in June 2013 . After 3 yr and 6 months they wanted to travel again with a valid visa ( issued for 10 yrs earlier) However, I lost the approval notice but I still have receipt number. When I check the status online, it only says that it is approved but it does not show the applicant's name or other details. How can i get the document where it shows the applicant details? Should I call the USCIS or is there an easy way?