I-290B in process...how long does it take???

dkb007

Hello
I have an i-290B under process and it was filed almost a year ago ..any idea how long it takes for a response of the same..secondly..i have two kids that are US citizens..if i leave the country and my kids file when they get of age..will there be any complications due to our current status?? and are we considered in status if the I-290B is under process with the AAO???
please help and give me some advice..
what are the chances of an immigration reform???

AAO Processing Times (July 1, 2011)

Among the most notable AAO processing times:

H-1B appeal takes 20 months (two months increase compared to our last report as of May 1, 2011);
L-1 appeal takes 23 months (increase of one month);
I-140 EB1 Extraordinary Ability takes 15 months (increase of two months), Multinational Manager or Executive takes 18 months (increase of one month) while EB1 Outstanding Professor or Researcher category takes 6 months or less (no change);
I-140 EB2 (Advanced Degree) takes 32 months (increase by two months) while EB2 (NIW) takes 13 months (no change); and
I-140 EB3 Skilled Worker takes 34 months (increase by two months) while EB3 Other Worker takes 4 months on appeal (increase by 1 month).

Hello
I have an i-290B under process and it was filed almost a year ago ..any idea how long it takes for a response of the same..secondly..i have two kids that are US citizens..if i leave the country and my kids file when they get of age..will there be any complications due to our current status?? and are we considered in status if the I-290B is under process with the AAO???
please help and give me some advice..
what are the chances of an immigration reform???

Can you provide more specific information (without naming names)?

What visa category is involved? Why was it denied?