I-212 issues

niloc

Hello, my ex wife withdrew her petiton for adjustment of my status and i was given a voluntary departure judgement a few years ago, my attorney requested an extenssion of VD but we never heard from immigration. i continued to live in the us knowing that if i stayed it would turn into a final order. 2 years ago while still in the US i remarried a us citizen and the 1-130 was approved. 3 months ago My attorney filed a I-212 along with extensive paperwork including the 1-130 approval my immediate family's naturalization certificates, mothere's step father's and brother's. Also i sent in letters of good moral character from 2 past jobs, proof of payment of taxes for the last 5 years and proof of voluntary work i've done. I even sent in proof of my brother's involvement in the army and his current position in the coast guard. I have been here for 13 years and i've never been in any type of legal trouble. I would just like to know what you think the chances are of theI-212 being approved and how long might it take.. And also since i never heard from INS after requesting an extension of the VD, how if in any way could that help.