I-140 Premium Processing

minhajuddin

I got my H1B extension this week which is valid untill Jan, 2008, can I e-file I-140 with premium processing (I-907), can both the forms be e-filed simultaneously

Thanks

I got my H1B extension this week which is valid untill Jan, 2008, can I e-file I-140 with premium processing (I-907), can both the forms be e-filed simultaneously

Thanks

Yes your company or its lawyer can file electronically. You will still have to send all the required evidence supporting your application by mail. So you would be better off sending a paper application for both of them with all the supporting evidence. I think that way would be a lot faster.

Just my 2 cents

MDWatch,

I am confused, till what date people can file I-485, i saw your signature and yours is apr 2004 PD but still you applied for 485, in visa bulletin it says EB2 dates are jan 2003. Can you please explain?

Thanks,

Yes your company or its lawyer can file electronically. You will still have to send all the required evidence supporting your application by mail. So you would be better off sending a paper application for both of them with all the supporting evidence. I think that way would be a lot faster.

Just my 2 cents

Anu!!!

Is your I-140 got approved before your Receipt Date???? may there is a mistake...

MDwatch might be from the ROW.