I-130 Question #19 "Address abroad"

makinew1

Registered Users (C)
Hi. My husband(US citizen) is filling out I-130 and stuck with the question #18 and #19.

I (beneficiary) have been living in U.S. for more then 2 years and currently still live in US. So I have only an address in my country where my dad lives,not me.

In this case, should I just write "N/A" since I currently live in U.S. Or should I write my dad's address in my country where I'm NOT living currently?

In same context, I don't know what should I fill out for the question #18 said "Address in US where your relatives intends to live" since I'm living in US already. Should I fill out my current address?

I'd really appreciate if anyone can answer this. Thank you in advance ;-)

I wrote my parents' address in that question, even though I had lived in the US for 10 years by then.

#18 "Address in US where your relatives intends to live" - you put your own current address

of course, it was. Look at my story line in my previous post - I have had my GC for over a year now. :)

LucyMO said:
I wrote my parents' address in that question, even though I had lived in the US for 10 years by then.
Yep, same here. I moved to the US 8 years ago, so I put my parent's address. Officially for the last 8 years that had been my "home address" for USCIS, as I was a "non-resident".

Thank you both of you. I heard that I have to write "none" on Q19 since I'm currently live in US so I wanted to ask. I'll write my dad's address and I'll write my current address on Q18 "the address your relative(me) intends to live".

Thank you again and a happy new year! :)

Hi. My husband(US citizen) is filling out I-130 and stuck with the question #18 and #19.

I (beneficiary) have been living in U.S. for more then 2 years and currently still live in US. So I have only an address in my country where my dad lives,not me.

In this case, should I just write "N/A" since I currently live in U.S. Or should I write my dad's address in my country where I'm NOT living currently?

In same context, I don't know what should I fill out for the question #18 said "Address in US where your relatives intends to live" since I'm living in US already. Should I fill out my current address?

I'd really appreciate if anyone can answer this. Thank you in advance ;-)

Hey, I'm filling this one for my husband he is here in the us and i'm trying to get him a green card and all that legal stuff. We have a baby together and I was just wondering from anyone else experience in filing. how long did it take? how much did it cost? and did you have to go back to your country to file anything else with this. My husband is here and someone told me he had to go back to his country to file for a visa and wait. I don't know what to do if anyone can give me some information on this I'd really appreciate it.