Hi there, If anyone can help me on this one. I have filed my I-130 (Marriage with US Citizen) in October 2005, and I receive a notice from CSC that the preliminary processing is completed and file is transfered to San Francisco, CA. What should I do? Should I wait for the interview or file the I-485, since my other petition with 9th Circuit is denied and I have about 30 days left to file for rehearing? I don't have work permit and cannot afford lawyers now. Thank you very much for your help.