I-130 help needed for parents and sister

nadiriqbal

Registered Users (C)
Hello I am going to file for my parents and sister under 21 years old she will be 21 one end of this year my question is
Previously I submitted this question and was told I have to submit each person fees separately that's understable so if I submit 1-130 for parents and sister will they come togather within year?or my sister case took 10 years time period she is unmarried at the moment.

Your petition for your parents will be in the Immediate Relative category, with no wait for visa numbers. Your petition for your sister will be in the F4 category, with about a 13 year wait for visa numbers (longer if she was born in Mexico or the Philippines). Once either parent enters the US with the immigrant visa, they can immediately petition for your sister as their child, assuming she is unmarried. Unmarried under-21 child of permanent resident is in the F2A category, which has an almost 2 year wait for visa numbers. Basically, even if they manage to enter the US and petition her before her 21st birthday, she will almost certainly age out into the F2B category (unmarried over-21 child of permanent resident), which has an almost 7 year wait (longer if she was born in Mexico or the Philippines), during which she would have to remain unmarried. If she was born anywhere besides Mexico, the wait for the parent petitioning her immediately after immigrating is shorter than than the wait for you petitioning her. Of course multiple people can have petitions for her at the same time.