i-129f approved , now whats next to fill out?

patrocle

Registered Users (C)
got the hard letter today of the approval of the i-129f (fiance),and it say that was forwarded to the listed consulate!

now my question is what will be the next steps that will come what forms? do we have to do any other papers from here in the usa?
or all will be done at the listed consulate?

thank you!
regards.

The local US consulate will get in touch with the I-129F beneficiary. You will need to furnish an I-134 for the K-1 interview.

now my question is what will be the next steps that will come what forms? do we have to do any other papers from here in the usa?
or all will be done at the listed consulate?

I-129F approved but rejected at the US consulate in India

Thank You Triple Citizen for your insight. You are 100% correct about the forms since I just underwent the same paperwork requirements few weeks ago. I had ALL requirements met for my fiance to apply for K-1 visa in India. However, at the time of the interview, my fiance was told by the consular officer that she was NOT convinced by my fiance that she will marry within 90 days of her admission to US. My fiance is completely devastated by this refusal simply because she got nervous during the interview and could not explain in DETAIL how she plans to get married. She did mention that the curent plans are either to do court marriage or in the Temple in USA. My fiance was given a letter addressed to USCIS stating that the case be revoked.

Any suggestion for the next steps would be greatly appreciated?

Thank You Triple Citizen for your insight. You are 100% correct about the forms since I just underwent the same paperwork requirements few weeks ago. I had ALL requirements met for my fiance to apply for K-1 visa in India. However, at the time of the interview, my fiance was told by the consular officer that she was NOT convinced by my fiance that she will marry within 90 days of her admission to US. My fiance is completely devastated by this refusal simply because she got nervous during the interview and could not explain in DETAIL how she plans to get married. She did mention that the curent plans are either to do court marriage or in the Temple in USA. My fiance was given a letter addressed to USCIS stating that the case be revoked.

A friend went through that. His fiancee's K-1 was denied. He traveled home the following week to marry her than filed to bring her in as spouse. May take a longer route to be united with your fiancee, but it is another route.

India features high on the list of countries where immigration fraud is rampant. That I assume was a factor in the consul's determination that the relationship is not genuine. You both can marry and then pursue the CR route.

What have you found out?

sorry for the late reply ,for some reason i did not get the reply to my email,maybe went to spam folder.

is been about 4 weeks on the june 31,from the approval date, and still did not received anything yet from the consulate in my country.

i have called about a week ago ,and they did not received nothing yet from the national visa center from usa.

still waiting.

The local US consulate will get in touch with the I-129F beneficiary. You will need to furnish an I-134 for the K-1 interview.

hi, Triple Citizen,

thanks for the reply,

from what i was reading on the forums,

a lot of people say that i need this forums:

- DS-156
-DS-156K
-DS-230 Part 1
-DS-157
-DS-158
-I-864 Adv of Supp.

hmm, i see you said i-134? for the support ? what will be the difference? from the i-864 and the i-134?

also on form DS-156K will that must be completed by petitioner or the beneficiary?

thank you so much for your advice!

regards.

sorry for the late reply ,for some reason i did not get the reply to my email,maybe went to spam folder.

is been about 4 weeks on the june 31,from the approval date, and still did not received anything yet from the consulate in my country.

i have called about a week ago ,and they did not received nothing yet from the national visa center from usa.

still waiting.

From the time you submitted and when you got approval, how long was it?

I-134 for K-1 interview stage. I-864 for AOS stage. Having said that, some consulates may demand I-864 for K-1 interview stage. When I interviewed for K-1 in 2002, the US consulate in Montreal only wanted an I-134.

DS-156K is completed by the beneficiary.

hmm, i see you said i-134? for the support ? what will be the difference? from the i-864 and the i-134?

also on form DS-156K will that must be completed by petitioner or the beneficiary?