Sponsorship

Summer101

Hi guys,

So, it's been a very hard stressful and depressing time for me and my family, especially. Coming to the US with high hopes and dreams and than to get sick in the middle of all this sponsor stuff. Got everything done.

Now I find out we have to find a co sponsor within 83 days. I have no family that's willing to help. Didn't make any friends because I'm too busy settling and trying to register my toddler for school and get other things prepare.

I'm so stressed because I don't know who to asked for help. Now, I have to put my education on hold. My husband is struggling and I hate to see him working and doing everything by myself with mE working if you get it. I'm so lost for words right now. Very sad and depress.

Hi guys,

So, it's been a very hard stressful and depressing time for me and my family, especially. Coming to the US with high hopes and dreams and than to get sick in the middle of all this sponsor stuff. Got everything done.

Now I find out we have to find a co sponsor within 83 days. I have no family that's willing to help. Didn't make any friends because I'm too busy settling and trying to register my toddler for school and get other things prepare.

I'm so stressed because I don't know who to asked for help. Now, I have to put my education on hold. My husband is struggling and I hate to see him working and doing everything by myself with mE working if you get it. I'm so lost for words right now. Very sad and depress.