How was the interview

IN2US15

Hi all,

My interview was last week. I think it went well. It was really hard to know what the officer had in mind. He was polite but would ask me to rephrase or explain what he meant to ask. Are the interviews this way only. He did show his concern on couple of issues like my COP is very big and I could have settled elsewhere there only and all. But I think I was able to convey my point. He wished me luck at the end. How have been your experiences? I am very nervous.

Last edited:
Hi all,

My interview was last week. I think it went well. It was really hard to know what the officer had in mind. He was polite but would ask me to rephrase or explain what he meant to ask. Are the interviews this way only. He did show his concern on couple of issues like my COP is very big and I could have settled elsewhere there only and all. But I think I was able to convey my point. He wished me luck at the end. How have been your experiences? I am very nervous.
Wish you a good luck. Keep us updated if you got your case decision.

Would you also please share the timeline like when did you applied and how long did it take from you applied to the interview. Thanks.

@Guest325 Wishing you best luck !!! My interview in June took 3 hours, I was given opportunity to make changes on my asylum case eg attached more evidence and US related work experience and attached resumes, Job offers etc COP conditions etc. each case is different. Sometimes at the end of the interview, the Officer will ask whether you have anything else to add.

They are trained to grill applicants so they may act that way for a reason but hard to say, Lets wait to see.

My case was approved 2 weeks later and EAD a month later. Signatures have Case timelines if the person wants to share

Would you also please share the timeline like when did you applied and how long did it take from you applied to the interview. Thanks.

Hope I get my interview soon. I have been waiting since Sep13 just for the interview. Main office Miami but interview suppose to be on circuit ride.