How to start the EB5 process

eli123

Registered Users (C)
Hi My friends is planning to invest 500K. I was wondering what the process would be.
Dose any one know a good lawyer who has already done this?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure the lawyer is specialized in EB 5 and knows which projects are incl. and which aren't ...there are so scams out there with projects that claim to be EB 5 and aren't like one in Tenessee...

I know a lawyer as well who is very specialized and can tell you from the top of his head which are approved and who aren't since they aren't that many...You can DM me if you need the name...

Starting the EB5 Process

While a good lawyer (experienced in EB5 petitions) is very useful and perhaps necessary, your first step is to locate an investment.
Either you must start a business or alternatively invest in a US Government approved Regional center. There are many Centers spread across the USA such as in California, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington etc. Look up the internet and locate the Center, examine if it will suit you.
Thereafter, you should identify a suitable lawyer.
Best of luck.

EB-5 Investment Visa

I saw your recent posts and thought to reply with our website. I manage a an EB-5 investment center and thought you might be interested. If you have any questions about the EB-5 investment visa program, don't hesitate to ask..

We do all of our investments through Marriott International, Inc. and consider our program the best investment program available through the EB-5 program.

Please reply if you have any questions...

Thanks,

Mike
michael@mountainstatescenter.com

eli123,
the EB5 program comes in all shapes and sizes. You need to locate a specific project to invest in first. From here, they can recommend an immigration attorney for you or you can choose to use your own(if you do so, make sure they have experience with the program).

Matt
usainvestco.com

For investors who wish to invest in a new or existing business, have an active role in the management of the operation and have $500,000 if the business is located in certain areas deemed as Rural or with very high unemployment then the traditional EB-5 visa is the best option. Regional Centers are probably your best source of information relating the eb5 green card, check with them first, I am sure they will give you information on lawyers that know about the topic.

Even if a good lawyer (known in requests EB5) is very useful and necessary, perhaps, the first step is to locate an investment.Either create a business or invest in U.S. government approved a regional center. There are many centers scattered across the United States such as California, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington, etc. Search the web and find Center, whether it suits you.

I am also in similar situation like this and searching for expert opinion or the solution to solve my case. Then i come across this forum and applied for the membership and soon got it. Now I am very satisfied as i have got what i am looking for.I am also looking for the EB5 visa and get abroad as soon as possible.After consult with my agents and reading this information i will be able to get it soon.
Thanks guys.

One of the easiest ways for foreign nationals who receive U.S. citizenship through the EB-5 Investor Visa. Although there are many things that must be done to satisfy the visa of this article we will identify and, more generally four main obstacles, which candidates must be overcome before completing their application EB5.

I am also interested to start my EB5 process but not yet been able to do it because of misguidance and i think you should go to hire an attorney rather wandering around her as no one has enough experience to guide you to the right direction.

Immigration lawyer is required and must help to guide the investor with all applications that are required when applying for a visa, EB-5. It is important to verify that the unwaivable and experience with EB-5, after all we are partly responsible for whether the investor and the investor will receive a green card family on the basis of their ability.

I'm a Licensed Real Estate and Business Broker and can help investors invest in new or existing businesses to qualify for the EB-5. I've already helped 29 clients successfully obtain the investor immigrant visas so far, and can supply references if needed. My name is Mohammed Shaikh and my mobile number is +1 407 535 0616. My broker license can be verified with the CA Department of Real Estate and my license number is 01406774

I've been a RE broker for 8 years and have not had any complaints simply because I'm discreet and competent and avoid breaking the law to begin with. By law, a broker is required to hold client accounts separately in an escrow account, so there is no chance a broker will ever attempt to misappropriate your money as the penalty is mandatory prison sentence of 2-5 years.

As long as you do not have a criminal record and have at least a bachelors degree and are fluent in English, I can guarantee that you will get an investor visa, as I work with immigration attorneys who are experienced in investment based immigration. Investment is USD 1 million or above (USD 500,000 for rural and high unemployment areas), but the advantage to that is you are able to get bank loans for about the same amount as your investment and double the amount of capital you can deploy in your business. Your average extra costs amount to about $56,000 for licensing, attorney fees, permits, USCIS fees, etc. Approval time is 8-14 months, with an average of 10 months.

Interested? Call me and let me help you.

Mohammed Shaikh, MBA, Certified Fraud Examiner, Licensed Real Estate Broker

I have seen a website eb5extell.com. Its a very good Eb 5 visa program company. You can find avail numerous services like eb5 visa program, eb 5 program, green card, regional centera, Eb-5 visa regional center. you can have a look at this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy and his website sound quite fishy to me. I'd advise users to ignore him and his website, as he is just shilling in order to make a fast buck conning hard working investors out of their money.