• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

How to make the Payment

ninjarabbit

Hi All,
I was wondering if anybody could clarify this. I received my Notification Letter, April 2006, and promptly completed it, and sent it back to KCC. I elected to do an AOS.

I just got another letter asking me to take my application to the nearest USIC office. They also asked to I make the payment with a form sent along with my notification letter. However, when I look at the instructions for using InfoPASS, it says I should bring my payment along with me as Money Order or cashiers check. What do I do here????

Secondly, I am guessing my application which I sent back to KCC needs to somehow get to the USCIS office where my AOS will be processed. Do I have to make a payment for this to happen???

Thanks for the feedback.....

ninjarabbit said:
Hi All,
I was wondering if anybody could clarify this. I received my Notification Letter, April 2006, and promptly completed it, and sent it back to KCC. I elected to do an AOS.

I just got another letter asking me to take my application to the nearest USIC office. They also asked to I make the payment with a form sent along with my notification letter. However, when I look at the instructions for using InfoPASS, it says I should bring my payment along with me as Money Order or cashiers check. What do I do here????

Secondly, I am guessing my application which I sent back to KCC needs to somehow get to the USCIS office where my AOS will be processed. Do I have to make a payment for this to happen???

Thanks for the feedback.....

What I did last year; in the notification letter you will see a small form or payment, i filled that and attached one copy my letter and the check and mailed to department of state to PA. The DV fee was 375.Then i got the recipt of this payment. After that took all the papers to my local office. They will tell u the instructions and will give you all the AOS papers. I hope this helps