1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The forums have been moved to a new software. All data till march 30 has been moved over. You can start using them. You should be able to login with the same user IDs and passwords as on the old forums. The old forums will be available as ''read only" under forumarchive.immigration.com.
  3. Rajiv hosts a free community conference call every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394. Next call is on June 19, 2014.

How to get passport for my daughter and what document I need ?

Discussion in 'US Citizenship' started by milanomilano, Sep 12, 2013.

  1. milanomilano

    milanomilano New Member

    I just become a US citizen me and my wife, and I want to get a passport for me, my wife, and my 6 years old daughter. I know that she became a us citizen automatically, but I want to know what document I need to take with me to the post office to apply for her passport ?
    is my Certificate and ID good ?
    Thank you
  2. iamthegreatest

    iamthegreatest Registered Users (C)

    Is she here in the US with u? If so, Yes your Naturalization cert,Marriage Cert and child's Birth Cert should be fine.
  3. milanomilano

    milanomilano New Member

    Yes she is in US and have a green card, can i translate those documents or some one else need to do it ?

Share This Page