1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get deported?

Discussion in 'Life After The Green Card' started by l2hang, Oct 17, 2009.

  1. l2hang

    l2hang New Member

    I'm 17 years old with permanent residence and Chinese citizenship. I was wondering how I could be deported without having to face sentence in either countries?
  2. TheRealCanadian

    TheRealCanadian Volunteer Moderator

  3. sotiredofwaiting

    sotiredofwaiting Registered Users (C)

    Don't you hate those socialists who want the taxpayers money to pay for what they can do themselves?
    Dude, do it yourself, board a plane for China and never come back.
  4. sanjoseaug20

    sanjoseaug20 Registered Users (C)

    I am also very curious as to why this request. Is it just a question of a thousand dollars (or less)? Can not be.
  5. Jackolantern

    Jackolantern Registered Users (C)

    I prefer to hate those who yell about socialists and socialism at every situation they dislike or disagree with, especially when it has nothing to do with socialism.
  6. Jackolantern

    Jackolantern Registered Users (C)

    Are you aware that once you are deported, you are no longer a permanent resident? And that you probably will be banned from reentering the US for years, possibly for life? And that before you are deported, you will be held in a detention center for a few weeks or months?
  7. Triple Citizen

    Triple Citizen Registered Users (C)

    You are a minor, correct?

  8. sotiredofwaiting

    sotiredofwaiting Registered Users (C)

    Damn, and I was just trying to be funny...
  9. roxy2009

    roxy2009 Registered Users (C)

    Jackolantern...are you a soicalist communist Obama lover?
  10. Jackolantern

    Jackolantern Registered Users (C)

    I am not a socialist communist anything. Nor do I blame every remote thing on socialism or communism.
  11. WBH

    WBH Registered Users (C)

    Voting may be such a way. Even if you vote, the government may not have resources to prosecute you so you do not have to serves any sentence.

    Then after voting, walk into a USCIS office and tell them:"I am not a citizen but I voted. Please deport me"
  12. König

    König Registered Users (C)

    They will probably call a mental health professional :D Besides, he can't even vote because he is under 18.
  13. WBH

    WBH Registered Users (C)

    Talking about communist, I believe if you go to USCIS and tell them you are a communist, you may get deported but they can not prosecute you.
  14. saf

    saf Active Member

    Is being deported part of your studies or your experiment?
  15. winthan

    winthan Registered Users (C)

    why do you want to deport?
  16. WBH

    WBH Registered Users (C)

    If it is not joking I can only think up two reasons

    (1) Get free ride home
    (2) To enrich one's life experiences.
  17. winthan

    winthan Registered Users (C)

    please ask your parents before doing anything. Because you are still minor.

    if they are willing to help you as you win, then contact your ambassador of China in US, and mail to your local Chinese embassy, tell them politically that you want to be live in China forever, because you are Chinese, want to get life in own cultures. And you have got permission from your parents to live with your relatives in China. After ambassador of China or Chinese consular from Chinese embassy in US approve your appeals, go to USCIS, tell them you want to surrender your PR status and you don't ever want to be US Citizen.

    Those steps might help you some how if you are lucky. By the way, don't ever complain about any family problems in both sides.

    If you can buy your own air ticket, and buy ticket and go back to china after 18 yrs by deportation yours self.
  18. sanjoseaug20

    sanjoseaug20 Registered Users (C)

    OK, I will take it as a puzzle solving which is what you are probably trying to do.

    This solution will go at least half way towards what you need.

    Your problem statement does not talk about cost, it only talks about sentencing.

    Here's how you can avoid US sentencing. Go to another country (say Canada) on your green card. Hide/Lose the green card. Keep your passport with you. Do some minor crime, when law enforcement meets you, show them your passport. Do NOT talk about the green card. Most likely they will send you back to China. US does not even get to know what happened, so obviously no sentencing.

    Now if someone can help me with how to avoid sentencing in China, that will complete the puzzle. One way might be to demonstrate amnesia.

    Of course, your question did not talk about Canada sentencing you, so that is out of the scope of this solution. However, amnesia might help there too.
  19. sanjoseaug20

    sanjoseaug20 Registered Users (C)

    Actually, if you want to use amnesia, you do not even need to commit crime. Just walk into a station (not in US) and say you do not remember what you are doing here, and who you are. Make sure there are no traces of any US identity on you.
  20. nobody2006

    nobody2006 Registered Users (C)

    it may not be a good idea to teach a minor how to leave his parents stealthily.

Share This Page