1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

How to find if my visa is cancelled my by employer or not.

Discussion in 'Texas Service Center - H-Visa Issues' started by aks1980, Jul 7, 2008.

1. aks1980

aks1980 New Member

Hi All,

My case is a little different then most other people posting similar question. In my case I applied for extension with employer A in Jule 2006 and received the approval in Sep 2006 from USCIS. I was in US during that time and so my visa didn't get stamped and I resigned from employer A and went to canada for further education. Now after the education I want to join employer A back and want to know if my Visa is still valid. Most of the people responded to this question saying the employer has not revoked the visa its still valid. My question is

1. How to find if my visa is revoked or not
    2. I have the valid petition with expiry date of May 2009, if my visa is not revoked what are the steps I am required to follow.

Any response is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
  2. manwithnoname

manwithnoname Registered Users (C)

There are no ways for you to check ... best approach is to talk to the employer's legal department.

By the way you may want to repost this in Vermont or California forums. Nebraska and Texas H-1B forum are not having any visibility these days.