• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

how to edit dv lottery application

antychimera

Registered Users (C)
hello,

i'm mohammad nazmus sakib chowdhury susan. i just submitted and application for dv lottery 2010 and got the confirmation number as well.

but the problem arised is i just have got to know that my father has decided to shift our present address. whereas i have submitted my current address. if i somehow got selected i wont be able to get the notification by mail service as my current address will be changed and i would be residing in a new address.

so what can i do in this case, i didnt find any option in the state gov site to edit or review my application.

please help me.

regards

susan

You cannot change applications that have been submitted. You could try to arrange for mail forwarding to the new address to ensure that the notification letter does not get lost.

Moreover, since you still have the confirmation number, you would also be able to check the status of your application online after July 1, 2009, and most likely you would be able to continue the process if you get selected even without the original notification documents/forms.

Hi.

My name is Sina Mansouri ,I just filled the application in dvlottery for that I have question for u.

in this part
12. What is the highest level of education you have achieved, as of today?
I choose masters degree but im student of mastery in college and I will finish next year I mean I will give my master degree next year,so I wanna know that ,is it gonna be problem during acception ?or if I choose is it gonna be problem in interview for me If I wont give my master degree next year?

I have deploma and bachelor degree right now but master degree not yet im student of mastey in college right now.

thank u.
plz help me

Hi.

My name is Sina Mansouri ,I just filled the application in dvlottery for that I have question for u.

in this part
I choose masters degree but im student of mastery in college and I will finish next year I mean I will give my master degree next year,so I wanna know that ,is it gonna be problem during acception ?or if I choose is it gonna be problem in interview for me If I wont give my master degree next year?

I have deploma and bachelor degree right now but master degree not yet im student of mastey in college right now.

thank u.
plz help me

Doesn't matter.

Hi,

I had a pic. as the US specification (hard copy) and I took a photo of it using my iPhone which I uploaded to the diversity application, would that work? if not, how can I rectify it?

Hi,

I had a pic. as the US specification (hard copy) and I took a photo of it using my iPhone which I uploaded to the diversity application, would that work? if not, how can I rectify it?

You can't make changes to an already submitted eDV registration.

And whatever you do, don't submit a second application. They scan for duplicate entries and you'll knock both out.

Hi,

I just filled the application in DV Lottery 2017 for that I have question for u.

in this part
I choose vocational school but i have noticed later that vocational school and equivalent degrees is not acceptable, but I was confused what to enter in the application because what i have studied is not mentioned in the options of the application. I have 2 degrees of college, one is equivalent to high school degree called Technical Baccalaureat (B.T) and i continue studying for the next degree which is
technical superior(T.S) that is equal to 3 years university ,so I wanna know that ,is it gonna be problem during acception ?

thank you

Hi,

I just filled the application in DV Lottery 2017 for that I have question for u.

in this part
I choose vocational school but i have noticed later that vocational school and equivalent degrees is not acceptable, but I was confused what to enter in the application because what i have studied is not mentioned in the options of the application. I have 2 degrees of college, one is equivalent to high school degree called Technical Baccalaureat (B.T) and i continue studying for the next degree which is
technical superior(T.S) that is equal to 3 years university ,so I wanna know that ,is it gonna be problem during acception ?

thank you

These courses of education are country specific - what country are we talking about and where will you interview.

Hi,
I've just filled the application for dv lottery 2017. But I've made a mistake. In the 'Mailing Address' part I entered my country name 'Iran' for the '8e.District/Country/Province/State'. But now I think I should have entered the name of State I'm living. What should I do now? Is it possible for me to edit my information after the application filled?
Help me please.

Hi,
I've just filled the application for dv lottery 2017. But I've made a mistake. In the 'Mailing Address' part I entered my country name 'Iran' for the '8e.District/Country/Province/State'. But now I think I should have entered the name of State I'm living. What should I do now? Is it possible for me to edit my information after the application filled?
Help me please.

The application cannot be edited once submitted. Anyway, the error isn't a big deal. Nothing to worry about if selected, it also cannot lead to being disqualified from being selected.

Hello, I have just filled the application for DV Lottery-2018, But I made a mistake in entering the date of birth. There is a minor mistake in day (month and year are correct). I just want to know whether it will create issue if I am selected ?

Hello, I have just filled the application for DV Lottery-2018, But I made a mistake in entering the date of birth. There is a minor mistake in day (month and year are correct). I just want to know whether it will create issue if I am selected ?

Yes, it probably would be a problem. The entry won't match your birth certificate and passport so cannot be matched to you. They are also very suspicious of such mistakes (and similar ones such as one letter change in name spelling) as these are the tricks people try use to get around only being able to submit one entry.

To those who have not submitted yet, please CHECK your entries to ensure all the info is correct before you hit the submit button.

Yes, it probably would be a problem. The entry won't match your birth certificate and passport so cannot be matched to you. They are also very suspicious of such mistakes (and similar ones such as one letter change in name spelling) as these are the tricks people try use to get around only being able to submit one entry.

To those who have not submitted yet, please CHECK your entries to ensure all the info is correct before you hit the submit button.

Thank you SusieQQQ for the information.

Hello
I've just filled the application for dv lottery 2018 and unfortunately I've made a big mistake, it's about the year of my birth date.
Can I submit again with correct information, as there is no ID EXCEPT the photo and email address.
Does the system scan photos to find out repetitive ones?

Thank you in advance

D
Hello
I've just filled the application for dv lottery 2018 and unfortunately I've made a big mistake, it's about the year of my birth date.
Can I submit again with correct information, as there is no ID EXCEPT the photo and email address.

Thank you in advance

Don't apply again.

Hello

Thank you in advance

Facial recognition software is the principal (but not only) means through which they identify duplicate entries. So yes, you'd be caught out and disqualified instantly (even if you used a different photo...it's still your face).
Next year, please double check all your info before submitting!

hi
I've just filled the application for dv lottery 2017 but i filled my birth date wrong!! i should filled 14.Agu but i filled 13.Agu
what can i do?