How soon decision after NOID replied?

akatu

Registered Users (C)
My lawyer replied to NOID (overstay on B1 while change of status was pending) He submitted evidencies of technical violation of no fault of applicant.
NSC recieved on 12/23
LUD jumped 12/23;12/24;12/27;12/28;12/29
Also they approved 4th EAD
1)How soon to expect the decision
2) Bz of LUD change so many times is that an indication of approval or denial.
Please folks, your comments appreciated.

Please help

I have seen recently quite a bit of NOID/denials, basicly for H1/H4 issues. Eventually they all got either replied/appealed or MTR filed.
I wonder how long does it take to get desision on NOID-reply or MTR.
Any opinions? I am very worried.
Thanks in advance

similar thing happened to brother

Hi,

My brother received a notice of intent to deny. He filed an appropriate response and after about three weeks he got an RFE for birth, and employment verification. SO, I guess it took USCIS about three weeks to re-open the case and move forward.

I do not know much more details about his case.

Good Luck to you.

To stillallian

Could you please provide more information on your brother case, like how long is he waiting from that last RFE by now?

akatu,

He is just finishing collecting paperwork for the RFE (birth & employment).

However, just by the fact that he got the RFE about three weeks after he responded to the NOID, it seems that USCIS moves pretty quickly after the response. Plus, they did NOT send him a letter or anything else that said the they are not intending to deny. This would imply that "no news is good news".

My gut feeling about your case would be that if LUD is changing and they have not sent you anything else (RFE, etc.) then maybe your response to the NOID went well, and hopefully they are getting ready to adjucate.

Good Luck.

Thank you stillanalian

Your words really make me feel better.
But I still would appreciate if anybody else share similar experiences with me.

Normally when you see that many LUDs it means that your case is being processed and that many updates often lead to an approval.

I got NOIDed too

Here's my sad story:

The lawyer forgot to attach my H-1B
from my prior job to the I-485 application
so after looking at my file, USCIS sent a
NOID around late Jan 2005. USCIS thought
that I was out of status.

On Jan 28, 2005, another attorney who
has taken over my case FedEx'ed the missing
H-1B copy to VSC.

This is my case details:

Country = Malaysia
PD = Feb 20, 2001
I-140 AD = Nov 19, 2002

I-485 RD = 12/12/2002
I-485 ND = 1/16/2003

FP1 = 2/28/2003
FP2 = 8/11/2004

RFE ND = 10/07/2004 (Copy of I-20 and EAD's)
RFE rec'd by VSC = 12/21/2004
LUD = 12/24, 1/10, 1/24, 1/25

Received Notice of Intent to Deny = 1/28
FedEx'ed a reply to VSC 1/28

Rec'd by VSC = 2/1
LUD = 2/2, 2/3, 2/7

AD = ??

Yours is strait -forward case

Probably, they've already spotted an error on your behalf and it won't take long to approve your case. Good Luck!
Mine is more complicated. Appearently ,the review will take more time. It's just how statut of law and memoranda fits into oficer's stupid brain, also he would like to take advice from the whole chain of idiots who are above him, and it takes long time.
Anyway, thank you for your message and keep us posted with your case.

I just want to share our experienced.. IT TOOK 3 WEEKS FOR US the USCIS responded to approve the NOID. Me and my fiancee submitted k1 at uscis last january 11, 2016.. It took 3 months before gave us result., it said that our application has NOID its because i didnt cancel my previous k1(im a dependent) before.. Uscis gava us 30 days to respond..
Since we had all the supporting docs we need to proof our relationship to avoid denial.. We submit for just one week( deadline april 21 but we mailed it april7 then uscis reopened our file april 11.. May 4, 2016 result of case was approved.. They gave us notice about the approval letter (noa2) in couple days.. Just don't lose hope everything will be alright!