how many kinds of business visa?

sulemankhantyre

hi,

so far i got to know that EB5 is for investor catagory.

is investor or business catagory are the same?

in investor catagory i read that one has both options, either to invest in regional center project or to start your own business. am i right?

i want to move to usa with my family (me, wife, 2 daughters 9years+6 years) and to start my tires wholesale business here. i will bring money with me when i move to usa. i will start my business with usd:500000 and than in two years will mke it usd:1.0million.

my desiire is to get citizenship for all family and to keep business in USA.

am i on the right track?

i tought about Australia but the population/number of cars is too low as compared to USA..

pls advice.

I do not know which is better: Australia or the USA. One has a small market but less competition while USA is a large market with intense competitors.

As for EB5, the basic need is to invest $1Mio ($500K if the business is in a under employed area) and with a minimum of 10 employees full time. Regional Centers are another option but here it is an investment and not a business run by you.

Please explore in great detail about the tire market, its competition etc. I do not wish to frighten you but please be aware that USA is a free economy where almost any one can come and sell his products. Hence, kindly study the product profitability in great detail before going to the next step.

Also, for filing an EB5 petition, please consult an experienced lawyer with experience in EB5 cases. Good luck.

I would recommend investing approx $100,000 in a business marketing firm that will be willing to open a branch of your wholesale tire company in US for you and help with marketing of the products. Ownership can be changed back to you later on.

More details about us: We are a business marketing company in North Carolina. If interested in partnering with us, let us know: plasmadad @ yahoo.com.

Well i think it's approx $100,000 in a business marketing firm that will be willing to open a branch of your wholesale tire company in US for you and help with marketing of the products. Ownership can be changed back to you later on.

It sounds like the EB5 visa would be ideal for you. You could invest only $500,000 and, the Regional Centers will help you manage the investment. If the investment can sustain 10 new jobs for two years, I believe you will be given an unconditional green card. Your best bet is probably to contact an immigration lawyer who works with this visa type, ideally it would be one who speaks your native language!

Check out the government's page on business and employment based Visas here: USCIS. That should give you a very good start at becoming familiar with them all. Some of them are very specific and only apply to certain countries, while others are open to the vast majority of countries - depending on certain conditions, of course.

I think that the Business Visa Center is available to assist businesses in the United States and their partners, around the world. There are many business visa types like, Tourist visa, Business Visas, Student visas, Re-Entry Visas, and many more. The type of Visa you need is determined by the purpose of your intended travel.

Yes, I am agree that the Kinds of visas are available in Business visas centre. They can only give visas anywhere in the world.
The type of visas is intended to travel purpose.

There are two types of visas,immigrant and non-immigrant visas, and there are several sub-categories for both type.Some banks offer Visa cards that give airline miles for every dollar spent on purchases every month. Others may offer auto rewards or save you money on the purchase or lease of your next automobile.

I think the Business Visa Center is available to help U.S. businesses and their partners around the world. Many types of visas such as business, tourist visa, business visa, student visa, a visa, and more. Type of visa will be determined by the desired distance.

Man you will go bankrupt within a year ..they gonna eat you alive here ..anyways auto industry in the usa is in the big kaka..you can't compete with corporate car parts &tyre dealers here ..they gonna undercut your prices .....don't do it for the sake of your children because if you decide to go trough with this idiotic idea they gonna be eating grass to survive ...listen to me please ..at least do some home work and get some info ..in this country failure of the new start businesses is around 75% !!!..yes that much so your chance to success is 4:1 oif you are really lucky ...

Don't do it !!!!..i can see thet you are very naive..you evn posted how much money you will bring here ..and already you haqve scamsters asking you to get in touch with them so they can ''invest ''your money ..ie steal from you ..

This is not land of opportunity for everyone nor everyone has equal chance here ..here only ruthless thrive ..people who would sell their own mother for a dollar .. Bear that in mind ..don't think you can outsmart and out fox them ..

I think the best way to obtain this document is to purchase it from an Internet based company. A letter from your accountant would also be very useful.when you know exactly where and how long you will be staying without diverting from your planned itinerary.

I'm especially interested to gain following skills after completing your course:
How to make professional presentation,
How to write business and official letters,
High level of Business English including passing highest level of TOEFL or IELTS.

If you are talking about US visas, go over and take a look at travel.state.gov under nonimmigrant visa. There's too much blah blah blah, to just go rambling on here. the issue is bigger than you know.

You have some good questions. Unfortunately these bring up a lot more sub-questions that need clarification. The web site below, operated by experienced, independent EB5 visa experts may be able to offer you a greater understanding.