How long will it take to get approval letter for H1

ou90d02

Registered Users (C)
I have a question in regards to all the cases approved in teh last month or so. H1 extension case. When your case was approved, did you get the email from USCIS, statin that this case has been approvedd. Something like this. Also is was this case just for you or is there a H4 dependent involved as well.

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

This is my I129 message.

On May 3, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

This is my wife I539 message.

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On May 3, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I539 APPLICATION TO EXTEND OR CHANGE NONIMMIGRANT STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Now has anyone got these messages in an email from USCIS, but did not receive the I-94 attached to the approval forms. Please get back.

I am not 2 1/2 weeks and I have not recevied the approval notice form USCIS. I am really worried. My lawyer is an idiot and he is not willing to do anything in regards to that. I have called customer service and they say to wait 30 days.

About how long is it taking thses days to get the approval letters form CSC.

Thanks!

Hey,

I have the same situation like you. I checked my status on their web site and it says "On May 3, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service."

It's been more than one months since the day of Approval and I haven't still gotten the Notice of Approval. I am very anxious to get the document as my driver license is expired. Driver licence office will not renew my license until they see the original Notice of Approval. It's June 6th and I am thinking the mail could be lost in the mail. Have you still gotten it yet? Please share your information with me. Thank you,
my email is pearl_ruby77@hotmail.com.

Different problem with MDV Texas (Color of I-94 Stamp)

I have different problem with Texas DMV.

My daughter went to get drivers permit to DMV in Houston. She had all the required documents. The oficer at DMV refused to accept I-94 card because it has stamp in blue and red color. The entry date is in Red and stamp date is in Blue. rest of the printed information on the I-94 card is in Black.

She (officer) said they can not accept I-94 cards that are in 2 colors. She says, we need to get new I-94 that is in mono (black) clolor. :confused:

It is a hassle to get New I-94 card from DHS/INS.

I checked on Texas DMV web site, it does not mention of any such rule. Has any one come across similar refusal because of two colored stamp on I-94.

Is there any way out without getting another I-94?

Thanks in Advance.
Shiva

Hey,

I have the same situation like you. I checked my status on their web site and it says "On May 3, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service."

It's been more than one months since the day of Approval and I haven't still gotten the Notice of Approval. I am very anxious to get the document as my driver license is expired. Driver licence office will not renew my license until they see the original Notice of Approval. It's June 6th and I am thinking the mail could be lost in the mail. Have you still gotten it yet? Please share your information with me. Thank you,
my email is pearl_ruby77@hotmail.com.