How long to get approval after RFE response is received by BCIS?

sam99

Registered Users (C)
Any idea how long does it take for approval after RFE response is received by BCIS. Generally I beleive average is 2 to 3 weeks, right?

Hello gays, could you tell me that the RFE letter was you received or your lawyer received? Thanks.

My lawyer would not take care my case after I left the previous company because he is hired by the company. The point is if BCIS send RFE letter only to my previous company lawyer, I will never get notice. But, if BCIS will send RFE letter to both me and lawyer, the situation will be better.

2-3 weeks timeframe was good some few weeks ago

2-3 weeks timeframe was good some few weeks ago. Not anymore.

I don't think anyone can generalize the time frame for approval from the date BCIS receives RFE response.

For instance, BCIS received my RFE reponse on June 24, 2003. I am still waiting for approval.

Good Luck.

Anytime from 2 days to a month

Because I had an RFE in my case and they approved my case 2 days after they received the response from me..

Thanks guys for all your response. Hope to get appoved soon and end this trauma for ever.

Re: Anytime from 2 days to a month

Originally posted by myapproval
Because I had an RFE in my case and they approved my case 2 days after they received the response from me..

Myapproval:

When was your RFE? Mine was received July 15th, but I still have not heard anything and mine 1FP just expried.

dhw

Should I go for second finger printing?

BCCS recieved my response to RFE last month. Meanwhile my FP expired and I need to get second FP done.

Should I go for it ASAP (I am schedule for Sep 9th) or wait until this date and hope I get approved before then.

Thanks for your advice

yogesi

All RFE notices will go to lawyer. Better hire another lawyer and ask him to file G-28 now. So that you find any problem later.

Re: 2-3 weeks timeframe was good some few weeks ago

I got my approval after 2 weeks from the date BCIS rcvd. my RFE.
I was approved on 8/21. But seeing all different posts it might take from 2 days to months.

Originally posted by disturbed
2-3 weeks timeframe was good some few weeks ago. Not anymore.

I don't think anyone can generalize the time frame for approval from the date BCIS receives RFE response.

For instance, BCIS received my RFE reponse on June 24, 2003. I am still waiting for approval.

Good Luck.

Re: Re: Anytime from 2 days to a month

Originally posted by dhw
Myapproval:

When was your RFE? Mine was received July 15th, but I still have not heard anything and mine 1FP just expried.

dhw

Did ur message changed on-line when BCIS received the RFE response. I hv still the old message , just to get an idea. Thx.

Re: Re: Re: Anytime from 2 days to a month

Give it 2 or 3 days more. I send my papers on the 27th and the online msg. said that it was rcvd. on 5th of next month.

Originally posted by sam99
Did ur message changed on-line when BCIS received the RFE response. I hv still the old message , just to get an idea. Thx.