How long the reinstatement will take at TSC

nxp21

Registered Users (C)
I have filled the reinstatement at Texas service center on March 10 2011. Now it shows that the application is in initial review.

Does any body have idea how long it will take at this center ?

Just look at the cycle time. Texas doesn't handle it , it usually forwards to vermont or california, depending on where you are. So check the cycle times at the bottom of the status page

thanks for the response.

Initially I sent it to the Vermont center. But it now all the reinstatements are being routed to Texas only. As per my DSO. and also the receipt state TSC. the check was also en-cashed there. and the return receipt is also marked with taxas.

and in the USCIS's website it does not say about The time frame for this case. that's why I posted this question here.

thanks for the response.

Initially I sent it to the Vermont center. But it now all the reinstatements are being routed to Texas only. As per my DSO. and also the receipt state TSC. the check was also en-cashed there. and the return receipt is also marked with taxas.

and in the USCIS's website it does not say about The time frame for this case. that's why I posted this question here.

Ok.. I only know so much.. Hope some other member here could help you..