How long takes after fileing papers?

No Title

Yes sir...Principal applicant + spouse + dependents over 18 if any....
 Read Application-Kit carefully before appyling, it has almost every
information, you should take care...

No Title

Bhupender,
  Thanks for information. Yes this forum has been usefull cuz of you and Anil.

No Title

hi Murugaiyan,

I think \'The right of Landing Fee\' you posted is CD$475 is not correct.
I think it is CD$975 as per the Appendix F(immigration Fee schedule)
of Candian Application Kit(E37222.pdf). Further although the processing
fee is correct CD$500. I think it\'s (Processing+RLOF) = (CD$500+975) for
Main applicant/Spouse/dependent over 19 each. Whereas in case of
dependent below 19 yrs RLOF is zero. Pl. check it carefully.

No Title

i done my master in statistics and also i have experience of this field i am 28 years and single i want to apply canada please guide me who can i apply and who much it will take time after apply my email is
lada@wol.net.pk

No Title

Hi,
        Where should I get PC in USA? I live in Alexandria, Virginia. When I went to local police station they say they have stopped
        immigration finger prints. Please help.

thanks in advance.

No Title

Police station says they don\'t do finger prints. I live in Alexandria, VA. Can someone tell me where should I go for FP?

No Title

no, u need to request for FBI card by mailing them first (address in appendix C (?) ).

take this FBI FP card to local police station

No Title

GJI,
I live in Arlington and did my FP at 14th st., Court house, Arlington,VA-22201. You need
tell them you want FP for Canadian Immigration purpose only, all other FP\'s they stop
doing. Since Arlington is very close to Alexandria, i think you should try there. If you
want some other information, e-mail me at saini_bhp@hotmail.com. i did it 8-10 weeks
back only.

No Title

HI Bhupender,
  Thanks for valuable information and cooperation. I will go there and get it done. Do you know whether they work during the weekend? and Is it possible to get their exact address?

No Title

i think they should be closed during weekends. it should be very near to your place. Get metro for Courhouse metro station and it\'s 2 block from courthouse metro station. Ask any body for Courthouse and finger prints are done on 7th flour, i guess. It should not take more than 30 minutes for the whole process.

No Title

Can anyone please tell me... how much is the minimum amount that we required to carry when we are landing in canada?Is it OK to send the banker statement after sending the application,like Police Clearance?Help me out...

Thank you in advance,
Arun....

No Title

Here comes another question... when we are sending the finger prints to FBI do we need to send the "civilian background check" finger print too?or just the fingerprint in the FBI card? The confusion araises as I am holding both of them.A quicker response would be highly helpful...

No Title

GJI,
   Thank you very much for your immidiate reply.You said FBI card will suffice.Do the canadian consulate require local police clearance or just that FBI fingerprint card?

No Title

GJI,
   When talking about banker statement do you feel ATM machine statement may assumed to be a valid one for showing our financial position?

No Title

You are welcome. Just the FBI finger print card. First of all you don\'t have to do local police check. You can submit electornic statement but get it notaried from the bank itself.

I am also in the process of applying. I will be sending application form this week.